PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Looking for legit xbox players to join my guild...

jnblz316
May 17, 2004, 02:17 PM
I was playing yesterday in a legit game and was disscussing on how its hard to find a legit game.
Well that's when i decided to create a guild. Now what i really need first is a right hand man to help me maintain the team,events manager(c-mode,rare hunting,etc.),and someone who know how to design site so we can make one for the team. Let me know if you are up to those roles or not. i really need the right hand man seeing as how i work overnight and need the help while im gone/asleep.
pm me with the following info:
talents
position you want(i.e. events manager,assistant,or just regular member)
time zone

i would perfer people with mic but if you don't have i have a keyboard and will work around that. i just started playing the xbox version again from scratch so my character is lvl 15. i need high lvls to help high lvl's and i'll help the low lvl's.

Thank you and hope we can get some people.

Siris
May 20, 2004, 09:54 AM
Just wanted to say welcome to PSOX LIVE. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Good luck with your plans.

jnblz316
May 23, 2004, 07:30 PM
thank you but its not going good so far http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif . i have a member but i send him pm's and i got nothing back. i guess he wasn't as into the clan as he claimed to be lol.

Siris
May 23, 2004, 07:37 PM
Sorry to hear about that. If things fall through and you're still looking for a legit guild you can always check out PSU-Phantasy Star United. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

jnblz316
May 23, 2004, 10:41 PM
ok thanks for the invite. if it doesnt work out then ill look your clan up.

Sitka
May 24, 2004, 12:23 PM
I'm in a clan with some really good, mostly high-level players right now. Dav. 10 mostly. If you need some help leveling up, pm me and I'll bring out a lower level char. and help you get to ultimate. Once you're there, you can join some of us for some pretty fun runs. I also run frequently with non-clan members who are just really fun guys/girls to play with. I can introduce you to them if you would like. Most of us have multiple characters at multiple levels so if we can't hook up with you some times (i.e. in the middle of a specific quest run or something), we'll pm you back and arrange another time. Look for Sitka Blue D on Dav. 10 and I'll exchange guild cards with you. I am more of a relaxed legit in that I don't like hammering the non-legits in my games. Everybody likes to play their own way and as long as they share and work together, I'm not going to worry about their weapons and such. If you're cool with that, you would be welcome.

XboxBaller
May 28, 2004, 04:18 PM
im thinking of making a clan too but i prolly wont so ill look to join yours maybe. im getting my friends involved in the game who are looking for clans once they buy it. if i dont join we can atleast be clan allies.
And i definately play legit!!:)

thepossumking
Jun 25, 2004, 01:13 PM
I would be happy to be in your clan i'm getting the game today and also i'm good w/ web design.

thepossumking
Jun 25, 2004, 01:13 PM
p.s. I love Morrowind and would be happy to point out some of the better mods