PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Chao Mag?

Hiragana_D
May 17, 2004, 03:15 PM
Does anyone know how to get a Chao Mag Cell [Heart of Chao], it says in the guides that it can be only found from Holiday Rappys. Is this true? Where the hell are the Holiday Rappys? Can anyone help, Im a noob on these forums but I am not that bad on PSO on Xbox, and have the original DC version. This is really annoying though, because i have raised my mag to the right level and jus need the cell.

PS: If anyone is offering the cell to buy/trade/give, please contact me! Thanx!

Ketchup345
May 17, 2004, 04:09 PM
Yes, the Chao and others like it are only availible from Hallo and Saint Rappies drops (the Jack-o-Lanterns and Presents).

They are only availible at certain times during their respective season. You could trade/be given one of those though.

I am not sure if you need Present or Jack-o-Lantern, but its in the guides (which it sounds like you already checked out).

Zinger314
May 17, 2004, 04:54 PM
I might have one, I'll have to look.

Also, I believe we never got the Holiday Rappies during the respective Holidays.

SpyroDi
May 17, 2004, 06:07 PM
You're wrong there. I found a Hallo Rappy during Halloween and got my Heart of Chao.

BTW Hiragana,I have a Chao cell for trade,but it is unlegitimate if that doesn't apply to you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpyroDi on 2004-05-17 16:08 ]</font>

Hiragana_D
May 18, 2004, 10:47 AM
Cool, thanks a lot for your help, my gamertag is 'Hiragana_Dragon' and my name in Phantasy Star Online is 'Hiragana D', so If you want to contact me in the game, thats good. What do you mean unlegitamte? Sorry bout all the questions, its just I need answers, hahahahah.
Another problem is that I dont have much for trade on offer, the only real good weapon i have is Dark Flow for trade, but I can offer money too.

Once again, thank you for your help, and do you know any events where I can find these Rappys? Is it in a quest? What time of years is there?

PS: Which guides can help me out if you know of any? All I looked at was Mag Cells Guide, which helped a bit, but not as muchas I need, or maybe im just not that clever...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hiragana_D on 2004-05-18 08:49 ]</font>

Ketchup345
May 18, 2004, 02:05 PM
On 2004-05-18 08:47, Hiragana_D wrote:
Cool, thanks a lot for your help, my gamertag is 'Hiragana_Dragon' and my name in Phantasy Star Online is 'Hiragana D', so If you want to contact me in the game, thats good. What do you mean unlegitamte? Sorry bout all the questions, its just I need answers, hahahahah.
Another problem is that I dont have much for trade on offer, the only real good weapon i have is Dark Flow for trade, but I can offer money too.

Once again, thank you for your help, and do you know any events where I can find these Rappys? Is it in a quest? What time of years is there?

PS: Which guides can help me out if you know of any? All I looked at was Mag Cells Guide, which helped a bit, but not as muchas I need, or maybe im just not that clever...

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=658

Unlegitimate is hacked/duped.

The Rappies are only at certain times of the year in VR Temple (usually about 2-3 weeks before and after the holiday). They replace the Love Rappies.
Love Rappies are not a holiday Rappy, since they can appear at any time of the year. Also, the Holiday Rappies only appear online (offline you will still find the Love Rappies).