PDA

View Full Version : T.T.S.S clan?

Parable81
Apr 29, 2001, 08:36 PM
I was in the search of a photon claw (don't ask why now that i have one) and some guy named Robb, a tall humar wearing green with brown hair says he has one. So we start a game, go through a debate of who should not trust who. Than he says lets go to forest and i'll show u. So i say ok. He shows it off a little, i drop my inferno bazooka, and he takes it and runs with it. I am like what the hell. Than he tells all the people on our team that my guy Prince Rel tried to rob him. And said that'll teach you. than says T.T.S.S clan. who the hell are they? The bastard took my weapon, forcing me to trade someone else a God Ability for this photon claw that i thought was going to be alot cooler than it is. I want back my God ability. I had two so it isn't that bad, but it was given to my lvl 18 guy by a friend to help him equip stronger weapons earlier, and i would have had it if it wasn't for some T.T.S.S clan guy who i never even heard of. This clan thing is going to far, and i don't know if i wanna be involved in one anymore EVER.

JayHale
Apr 29, 2001, 10:27 PM
I would have to vouch as being one of the nicer people on PSOW, that's wrongly taken advantage of by "some" people (you know who you are http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif ), but I'll never stop helping. Stories like yours aren't as common anymore, but they are sincere, if you e-mail me at [email protected] with a list of whatever you lost due to this theif, I'll pull some strings and set up some trades, and get you (hopefully) everything you lost. This is out of total generosity too, and I want nothing in return. I mean I have so much junk that I can't use, why not put it to good use and try to help someone out in the process?