PDA

View Full Version : Nano Dragon

Cantido
May 18, 2004, 01:59 PM
Where can I find the most nano Dragons the quickest?

Sitka
May 18, 2004, 02:06 PM
I think there are a lot of them in Waterfall of Tears runs - there's one room with four I believe and more in other rooms. You could play retrieval quest in the caves over and over again as well.

DezoPenguin
May 18, 2004, 02:36 PM
Sitka's right about Waterfall Tears. You can get 11 of them before you hit the room with nine lilies (gee, guess how I know that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif). Addicting Food has more in total, but WT has so few monsters in total that you can collect the eleven quickly. On the other hand, AF runs does offer the side benefit of actual experience points, if you care.

Section ID might be a relevant consideration here. AF runs seem attractive for Skyly, just because there's so much good stuff in Caves. Redria wouldn't be bad for that, either...but anyway, it varies.

Cc08
May 18, 2004, 08:50 PM
Waterfall Tears does offer a ton FAST. There are a ton of traps in this quest, but you get used to them. You can get more Nanos fast in this quest than you can in AF.

Cantido
May 19, 2004, 01:14 PM
I finally found my Kasami Bracer I was looking for yesterday when I was trying to unlock water fall of tears so I don't need to find anymore Nano dragons intil I go search for my Red slicer. Thanks anyways

Sitka
May 19, 2004, 02:44 PM
Nice!!! And congratulations!

lain2k3
May 19, 2004, 05:55 PM
On 2004-05-19 11:14, Cantido wrote:
I finally found my Kasami Bracer I was looking for yesterday when I was trying to unlock water fall of tears so I don't need to find anymore Nano dragons intil I go search for my Red slicer. Thanks anyways

**kills cantido**

PJ
May 19, 2004, 06:11 PM
On 2004-05-19 15:55, lain2k3 wrote:

On 2004-05-19 11:14, Cantido wrote:

**kills cantido**

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif You just can't get your way Lain can you? XD

Sharkyland
May 20, 2004, 10:50 AM
I need a better shield... too lazy to look for kasumi, standstill, whatever...