PDA

View Full Version : Dam Dariram is stuck in my head again.

FOAtHeart
May 18, 2004, 04:20 PM
It won't go away! How will it go away?! X(

_Ted_
May 18, 2004, 05:19 PM
Could you eleborate some perhaps?

Nai_Calus
May 18, 2004, 05:41 PM
You want it to go away? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

*wuv Dam Dariram* n.n

Mixfortune
May 18, 2004, 05:52 PM
I lost in a tournament because of that song and Somewhere Over The Rainbow. Argh.

The song itself isn't that bad, though... there are worse.

_Ted_
May 18, 2004, 05:57 PM
Oh....DDR stuff......meh.

Sayara
May 18, 2004, 07:07 PM
Ah! I Love Dam Dariam! It tis a great song!

Dont Worry Fo! I can find some other song to get you addicted to!

Guile
May 18, 2004, 07:47 PM
What the hell is a Dariam?

FOAtHeart
May 18, 2004, 07:52 PM
On 2004-05-18 17:47, Guile wrote:
What the hell is a Dariam?

If you don't know, then you don't deserve to have it explained to you. XP

polishedweasel
May 19, 2004, 01:01 AM
I don't know what a daridam is either, but I still A-AA that song on a regular basis. *nods*

Arislan
May 19, 2004, 06:00 AM
Isn't it Dariram?

SJ
May 19, 2004, 06:09 AM
Of got the song duality by Slipknot in my head...
KILL! KILL! KILL!
Stupid annoying song that makes me violent...
Yet I still love it...
Oh my god as I said that it came on the radio >_<

HUnewearl_Meira
May 19, 2004, 10:45 AM
I like Dam Dariam... Maybe not the best song in DDR, but it's the only song I've been able to get a perfect on, on Light. It's one of the handful of songs that I'm sure to do, whenever I go DDRin'.

Mixfortune
May 19, 2004, 11:40 AM
On 2004-05-18 15:57, _Ted_ wrote:

It's still a song you can listen to.
Not all songs in DDR are just in DDR...

HUnewearl_Meira
May 19, 2004, 11:45 AM
On 2004-05-19 09:40, Mixfortune wrote:

On 2004-05-18 15:57, _Ted_ wrote:

It's still a song you can listen to.
Not all songs in DDR are just in DDR...

Oh, when the Saints... Go marchin' in! Oh when the Saints go marchin' in!...

Firocket1690
May 19, 2004, 04:49 PM
For the record ...
Smile.dk > Joga

Fallin in love ...

Sayara
May 19, 2004, 05:25 PM
Ok... given... but Taka > Smile.dk

<<;;;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tingle on 2004-05-19 15:26 ]</font>

Arislan
May 19, 2004, 05:30 PM
And Butterfly. And Operator, and Tick Tock... And... Smile.dk just rocks. I own the album with Butterfly on it, lots of other great songs. I know they have at least one other (Future Girls). That and Smile.dk is the most included artist in all of DDR, once you exclude the Konami crews.

Mixfortune
May 19, 2004, 06:10 PM
I wish that Doo-Bi-Di-Boy (spelling) DWI I had was on DDR...

RevenG has some decent songs, but there is a lot that sounds the same over time. Of course, Smile.dk has a few too many songs with similar lyrics http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I...hate... Trip Machine.

Sayara
May 19, 2004, 06:15 PM
I forgot RevenG! God I love them, >>; Them and there Bag-ness... Hah Ha!

>>; And how could you hate the Trip Machine!

Arislan
May 19, 2004, 11:54 PM
I haven't liked any of the trip machines past 1st mix... Luv Mix is pretty good, but the original Trip Machine is the best of the series.

Mommy... Can you sing the Trip Machine?

Honestly, what kind of mom can sing that song? And why isn't this miracle singer in show business?

Taka is cool, yes, but he's also a Konami composer, as is RevenG (Naoki).

Nai_Calus
May 20, 2004, 12:02 AM
Chances are, in DDR, if you don't know it from elsewhere, it's not by DJ Taka, it's not vocal(or it is but it's sung by Paula Terry, Kosaka Riyu or BeForU), and it's got a weird artist name...

...It's probably Naoki. Man of a thousand artist names. :3

I loathe Smile.dk. Absolutely loathe.

Then again, my favorite nonstop course on Extreme is Eurobeat. XP So I can't claim to have taste! I have actually played Para Para Paradise, and have done parapara without playing it(And learned routines not in PPP, either.) So I am a freak. :3

Arislan
May 20, 2004, 12:16 AM
Para Para 2nd Mix was fun, love a lot of the songs on there. Never done PP outside of the game though, and I don't do the routines in game either (well, for one, you can't, since they don't go with the arrows). Para Para would be something that I would learn if I had time for it, but I doubt taht kinda time is coming any time soon.

Nai_Calus
May 20, 2004, 04:24 AM
On 2004-05-19 22:16, Arislan wrote:
Para Para 2nd Mix was fun, love a lot of the songs on there. Never done PP outside of the game though, and I don't do the routines in game either (well, for one, you can't, since they don't go with the arrows). Para Para would be something that I would learn if I had time for it, but I doubt taht kinda time is coming any time soon.

Well, if you do the right game mode for it, doing the routines properly will, in theory, hit the arrows. In theory. It takes mucking with the controller(Played the home version) if you're larger like I am(I don't mean fat, I mean large, I'm 6'2 XP).

Incidentally, both the routines and the controller for the home game present challenges to one's masculinity.

The controller particularily. The box is hot pink with hibiscus flowers. The controller itself consists of hot pink flower-shaped sensor pods. The placement guide for the controller is yellow with purple printing, with more hibiscus flowers. The BUBBLEWRAP the thing comes in is hot pink. The bubblewrap. @.o I can deal with shaking my ass, but hot pink bubblewrap? That's just going overboard.

Mostly when I do parapara I'm either waiting for my turn to play DDR and someone does a song I know the routine to, or I'm listening to an mp3 of a song I know the routine to.

And speaking of DDR, I WANT OUR 3RD KOREAN 2 BACK. ;________________; I miss Ba Kkwo. T_T The thought that I may never get to play Ba Kkwo Double Light again makes me cry.

Arislan
May 20, 2004, 05:15 AM
I know all about that box... I keep collecting the darned controllers... Picked up several for around 500 yen (about 5 USD), best buy on one was 180 yen. I just keep selling them on EBay. Do feel weird buying them though.

Agreed on Bakkwo. Great song. Closest spiritual successor I know of would be Rhythm and Police... Not the same, but it's the closest I can come to the type of hoppiness in gameplay that Bakkwo brings.

Wait.. Wasn't this supposed to be a rant?

Great. Now I have Bakkwo stuck in my head.

Sharkyland
May 20, 2004, 10:41 AM
I like Papaya... and Captain Jack.

I mostly get rid of it by thinking of a theme song from a tv... though that gets stuck in my head.

"The Facts of Life... doo do do do dooo..."

Nai_Calus
May 20, 2004, 05:28 PM
"I can see a dream in your dance! I can see tommorow in your dance! We can call it our hope."

Speaking of rants, I WANT THE FSCKING 1ST-5TH MIX ANNOUNCER BACK.

It's just not the same with the Max announcer. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

So, did you have breakfast today? And your moves are lame! You're not following the music! You got a B? You can do better than that!

I miss being insulted by him. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Mixfortune
May 21, 2004, 01:47 AM
I can't stop crying... buckets of tears! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

polishedweasel
May 21, 2004, 03:01 AM
*cough*

You guys are freaks. *nods*

I play every Friday night, I don't know who the songs are by, nor do I care. Jeefus, kinda taking the game a bit too far eh?

Arislan
May 21, 2004, 03:15 AM
Nah, I think most of my knowledge just comes from playing all the mixes that have been released... That and I pick things up like a sponge in any case. Never ceases to amaze me how many artists, song titles, lyrics, and the like I know.. Heck, I can pick CD track numbers out after I've listened to a CD quite a few times.

Mixfortune
May 21, 2004, 03:25 AM
On 2004-05-21 01:01, polishedweasel wrote:
*cough*

You guys are freaks. *nods*

I play every Friday night, I don't know who the songs are by, nor do I care. Jeefus, kinda taking the game a bit too far eh?

Yeah, knowing the artist to a song is crazy talk!
How is it taking the game too far to know who did the song... the game is based around the music... and people associate songs with artists or bands, so it's not that farfetched.

FOAtHeart
May 21, 2004, 07:30 AM
just for the record:

BOOM BOOM DOLLAR OWNS YOU ALL.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Sayara
May 21, 2004, 03:03 PM
<<;; Absoultely NOT!

Definitly MOST Definitly Abyss~~ >>;;;

ee; Or maybe Bag... Yummy

Arislan
May 21, 2004, 07:48 PM
Does anyone else actually *like* Kosaka Riyu's songs? Can't, Love Love Shine, the Be4U songs... If her voice is that cute in real life I'm afraid I'd have to smack her, but it fits with the rock/happy hardcore feel to her songs...

FOAtHeart
May 21, 2004, 07:50 PM
On 2004-05-21 17:48, Arislan wrote:
Does anyone else actually *like* Kosaka Riyu's songs? Can't, Love Love Shine, the Be4U songs... If her voice is that cute in real life I'm afraid I'd have to smack her, but it fits with the rock/happy hardcore feel to her songs...

i love you.

*huggles Kosaka*

Sayara
May 21, 2004, 08:10 PM
BANNED!!!

BeForU! Ah! I love em All!

They got such Great songs! Except for one with dj Taka-ness in it... the Vocal says Ikkumakumass WAY too many times to be legal!