PDA

View Full Version : sorry if this is a stupid question.

Anduril
May 18, 2004, 06:29 PM
but what is the serial number and access code and where are they?

Ketchup345
May 18, 2004, 06:31 PM
On 2004-05-18 16:29, Anduril wrote:

Serial Number and Access Key are two sets of numbers. They are either in the back of the instruction book (EU), or on a sticker in the game case (US). I don't know where the JP one is.

Anduril
May 18, 2004, 06:33 PM
On 2004-05-18 16:31, Ketchup345 wrote:

On 2004-05-18 16:29, Anduril wrote:

Serial Number and Access Key are two sets of numbers. They are either in the back of the instruction book (EU), or on a sticker in the game case (US). I don't know where the JP one is.

oh great. I took the sticker off when i got the game in november.

Rich_T
May 19, 2004, 11:44 AM
and before you ask, you cant ask for a new one (Sn/Ak), if you want to go online.
and sega are a bit cagey about giving these numbers out, your best bet would be to buy a new copy of the game, from a shop that offers something like a "no fuss 14 day return, return/swap your games if you dont like them" some places run these promotions form time to time, usualy the big retial chains.
next swap the boxes round or the stickers, return the stickerless box to the shop and claim under the no fuss return policy, and get your money back, or a replacement game other than PSO.

Its probably not recomended though, and the above is intened as a posible solution http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Ketchup345
May 19, 2004, 01:47 PM
Also, since you are GC, you could get Epsiode 3, since you only need the numbers from one version.