PDA

View Full Version : DC: More fun on or offline?

Audrea
May 18, 2004, 06:35 PM
Do you guys have more fun playing online with people you don't know or offline leveling up? And when you play online with people, do you ever play with those annoying low level kiddos that take everything and just hit enemies once?

Ketchup345
May 18, 2004, 06:43 PM
On 2004-05-18 16:35, Audrea wrote:
Do you guys have more fun playing online with people you don't know or offline leveling up? And when you play online with people, do you ever play with those annoying low level kiddos that take everything and just hit enemies once?

I play online with people I know from this site. I have only played with one person who used hacks/dupe and left after the second room.

I played 117 levels offline though.

Edit: Didn't see the DC tag. Sorry, the above was for GC.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-05-18 16:46 ]</font>

Jason
May 18, 2004, 07:07 PM
I had such fun in the Online mode of the DC. This game is dull if it have only Offline mode by itself, including the fact that there's no Multiplayer mode that the GC now have. I feel that it is not worth it to develop my character without Online mode while nobody will ever see my well-earned "work" through many hours of playing except for God and/or anyone looking at my television screen nodding their head pretending to understand the game I am going through unless they have the same game with enough knowledge and experience. I want the ability to have the players to admire me out there, sharing goals, having fun, and so on. Thanks to Online mode, it makes that possible for us. But there is some benefit for Offline mode, I use it mainly for developing my character (leveling up, hunting for items, preparing for Online mode, etc.).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2004-05-18 17:09 ]</font>

rena-ko
May 19, 2004, 05:46 AM
DC v1 - fun online as well as offline.
DC v2 - no fun at all. maybe online, maybe cmode.
GC v3 - fun in both ways.

Jason
May 19, 2004, 08:28 AM
On 2004-05-19 03:46, rena-ko wrote:
DC v1 - fun online as well as offline.
DC v2 - no fun at all. maybe online, maybe cmode.
GC v3 - fun in both ways.

Online for DC of v1 was free too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif