PDA

View Full Version : Useless S ranks and why......

Lede
May 19, 2004, 09:14 PM
Ok i looked and el rappy and this thing.............sucks......and it is a s rank....man wtf....cost 3....1 MV!!!!!! 0 AP AND 0 tp...random tp? why not just use a dam rag rappy and a split boost...but with the one xtra ap.

not to mention i cant even use action cards.

another usless one is frozen shooter. fixed damage at 0 3 tp but ac unable 30% chance of being frozen 4 cost....honeslty your better of with snow queen at the cost of 1 more action point and 5% more freeze chance..and able to use action cards. not to mention u need a 3 just to freeze where u need a 4 for fro zen shooter.

those are the 2 of know of for now.

Arislan
May 19, 2004, 09:58 PM
Agree on the FS, disagree on the El. Low cost, has Spirit Boost built in (you don't *always* have on in your hand)... Throw a Forest Rain out, or a Meek March and watch the low cost little rappy peck out a nice 8 HP weapon without thinking about it. Very useful for it's cost, you just have to build a deck around putting it's abilities to use.

DruidMettool
May 19, 2004, 10:12 PM
Yes, FS is quite a piece of junk.

Another card that shouldn't be S is Snail Pace. It seems more like an R2 or R3 to me. And it's only useful in certain situations (Anti-Zele decks for example)

But El Rappy... i dont think i'd spend my time using it when I could do 10+ damage was other 3-costers

Lede
May 23, 2004, 01:21 PM
but arislan u have to look at him, he has 1 mv count it ONE some one can easily move out of its range, and he cost way to much for that horrible stats, so unless u have stamina i dont think hes really worth it unless your just using a rappy deck.

Skorpius
May 23, 2004, 03:43 PM
;l!!!!!! Barburous Wolf gives it 2 MV.....
THINK ABOUT OTHER CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<.<'

shinto_kuji
May 24, 2004, 12:22 AM
Frozen Shooter + Red Mechgun

And even so, I'd have to say Snow Queen + Stag Cutlery is better as you could use punch or shock blow with the Queen.

El Rappy + dice. Obvious combo, but it still gives the little guy a good attack.

prof_frost
May 28, 2004, 11:11 AM
evil curst! it has stedy damage and major death with only +5 TP

Myopathy
May 28, 2004, 12:06 PM
On 2004-05-28 09:11, prof_frost wrote:
evil curst! it has stedy damage and major death with only +5 TP

Isn't +5 TP pretty good for a 5 cost? Sure it has Steady Damage, but I think that is suppose to be balanced by Major Death.