PDA

View Full Version : e2c3

Sharkyland
May 20, 2004, 10:33 AM
Bah... I cannot do upclose battles. I need a gun, autogun would be nice though. I understand this fellow beast now though I hate it when he gets low on health and instead of TURNING around he just lands making me have to run to his ass head to shoot. The game was pretty laggy somehow. I was in the middle of the lightning saying 'OH #%&#' but I didnt get hit. Lag most probably.

e2c4 now... ungh.

Mixfortune
May 20, 2004, 10:56 AM
Congrats on beating E2C3. I am never making an E2C3 game with Airehe, since it always seems to give me a Mericus, even if I remake the game entirely.

I think in one of the games we got really close, but we just ran out of luck as far as the shockwave was concerned. Time to try again. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Sharkyland
May 20, 2004, 06:48 PM
Autoguns rock, though I can't do close range fighting. I'm always too far away to attack him and if I go too close, I am prime meat for Gal Gryphons yummy shock wave (we need to learn how to jump ppl!). It gets hard when the gal gryphon doesn't turn around and land slowly and you have to run to his head x_x