PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to select other clothing besides the default

Cypher_9
May 20, 2004, 05:50 PM
I want cooler costumes and I want to know how to unlock them for the GCN. Can you tell me how if you know?

Kupi
May 20, 2004, 06:23 PM
Let me put it this way: not only do you have what used to be the secret costumes on the DC available to you at the start, you also have another full row of costumes the DC never had. In other words, you've got twice what DC players could only obtain through codes. Count your blessings before asking for more. ^_^

_knot_
May 20, 2004, 06:41 PM
Well, you can get color variations on some of the costumes and faces by changing the skin color of that character. Maybe you knew that, maybe you didn't.

Dhylec
May 20, 2004, 07:55 PM
On 2004-05-20 16:41, _knot_ wrote:
Well, you can get color variations on some of the costumes and faces by changing the skin color of that character.
the key work is skin, which mean it's not applicable to droids..
& those who don't ever try out other skin tones for hu/numan then they would never know =)

Dana
May 22, 2004, 08:43 AM
one person i know always choses white characters, i have two white and a HUnewearl in her default skin tone, he then goes on to make annoying insults about the colour of her skin...so i do what every one does, KILL HIM IN BATTLE, mwhahahahahahaha(it's not nice to make jokes about the cloour of som eones skin)real or NOT
sorry to go off topic a bit
i don't think there are any ways to get new clothes

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_ranger on 2004-05-22 06:45 ]</font>