PDA

View Full Version : XBox: what a day for rare findings for me.

jnblz316
May 20, 2004, 07:20 PM
i took my lvl 133 humar online to go get a stink frame from v.hard gigobooma and i got it on my second run through. then i figured what the hell,ill do one ttf run on v.hard. i found a yamato,db saber(i know it suck but it's a find), god/mind, and a stornm wand indra. the yamato & god mind really blew my mind because i was gonna go look for them tomorrow and i got those 2 out of the way.

Zeroy
May 20, 2004, 08:44 PM
the yamato is pretty awesome. i used mine alot before i got my demolition comet.

ShinAsura666
May 20, 2004, 08:53 PM
Yeah yamatos are nice.I used mine for ages(i think it was unntil i got my first red saber).Nice runn though

jnblz316
May 21, 2004, 06:08 AM
yeah iwas pretty satisfied by the end of the day. today im gonna look for a musashi doing ttf run up the arse to get my musashi's.

Butoden
May 21, 2004, 07:07 AM
Yes that might be the easiest way to get rares from the Dragon ; doing TTF runs! Congratulations and Good Luck http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

jnblz316
May 21, 2004, 08:06 AM
man i did 3 runs on ttf with my lvl 28 character and no luck. but when i went on with my lvl 133 character (figured it be quicker cause of the atp) i got the musashi on my first try. my pinkal is on fire! he's finding rares like nobodys bussiness.

Armok
May 21, 2004, 08:56 AM
How did you ever get to be lvl 133 without finding like 10 Yamotos and Musashi.

Sitka
May 21, 2004, 12:41 PM
Racast lvl166; Ramarl lvl94; Fomar lvl93; other total lvls200+; hundreds, nay thousands of damn dragons killed = 1 yamato and 2 musashis - that's it!The dragon doesn't like me at all. Rare hunting for me is so unpredictable (I know randommmmmm). On good days, I collect enough firewood to start my own salvation army; then I can go a week and not see a single red box (because all the j-sword wielding hunters pick 'em up before I can even see that one dropped!!!). The best one's come when you're not even looking for them.

Ketchup345
May 21, 2004, 01:28 PM
On 2004-05-21 06:56, Armok wrote:

1) There is a high chance of Hard and Very Hard Dragon not dropping their rare.
2) Not every ID finds Yamato in easy places besides the Dragon.
3) Not every ID finds the Musashi in places besides the dragon.
4) He may not have looked for either until now, so he could easily have been in the wrong area(s).

jnblz316
May 21, 2004, 05:24 PM

My lvl 133 character was my first character and i really didnt have alot of pso expierience at the time. then people started giving me stuff and became unlegit then finally realized that unlegit is way too boring. so i dropped everything i didnt find(which was pretty much 85% of my items) and started looking for rares the legit way and i've been having a blast. so i created a another character (currently lvl 29) and will use both to help each other out with rares. cause pinkal for a humar doesnt exactly work so i created a skyly to help.