PDA

View Full Version : GC: Couples on PSO

Coolest-Mum
May 21, 2004, 03:38 AM
Ok this may seem a little sad, and i can imagine make a few of you laugh. My Husband is looking for a Online Girl friend, nothing serious, just some one he can relate to online, someone he can trust and be there for him.

Why am i helping my Husband get a G/F? well i have what i call an online Boy/friend, he really is just a m8 and we get along so well, and play all the time.

This is what my hubby is looking for so he dont feel left out.

His details 24 Male UK.
Looking For 18-30 Female Anywhere.

Any Female Players out there willing to get to know him? He is a really nice guy, i wounldnt have married him otherwise!

You can email him on [email protected]

Mixfortune
May 21, 2004, 03:40 AM
May I recommend the Player Matchup board?

http://www.pso-world.com/viewforum.php?forum=8&9748

SJ
May 21, 2004, 03:57 AM
he just wants 1 coz hes jealous of sg..lol

Coolest-Mum
May 21, 2004, 04:58 AM
I didnt think of that lol, maybe admin will move it there http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SJ your probably right hehe

Superguppie
May 21, 2004, 05:19 AM
And who wouldn't be. Having a teammate that knows your ins and outs and that hangs with you makes the game extremely enjoyable. Especialy in the areas with a lot going on. Well-oiled team-work doesn't just have nice results, it is also good to be part of...
I can imagine being envied for having such a partner.

SJ
May 21, 2004, 05:27 AM
And I can imagene being with both of you online, both of you ignoring me and killing you both..

Coolest-Mum
May 21, 2004, 06:06 AM
SJ your like our son, and kids have to be ignored sometime purely for our own sanity! LOL JOKE!
Seriously if i do seem to be ignoring you, it may because, all hell has broken loose in the house eg, 4yr old son.. Mum Mum mum mum MUM!!! and uless you say yes dear, it carrys on so i have to take attention away from PSO untill ive delt with him. that only happens if im playing while hes awake which ant that often. or i have mail or im looking up in my many folders what to hunt next, etc. and sometimes whe im in a chatty mood i still look at keyboard before hitting buttons so i sometimes miss whats been said, and its alot worse when theres a lobby full of peeps. You just need to type a little louder http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif or do what my 4 yr old does.... Mum Mum mum mum MUM!!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Superguppie
May 21, 2004, 06:24 AM
I think he was referring to me, rather than you. And I think this topic is becoming a discussion for us in private (on PSO...) now.

Back on topic: Is there anyone out there willing to become the PSO special friend for CoolesMums IRL special friend?

And in response to SJs complaint, any special friends for him?

Oh, and what CoolestMum forgot: We're all GC/EU players

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superguppie on 2004-05-21 04:27 ]</font>

SJ
May 21, 2004, 07:51 AM
erm I have a friend irl btw you know that.
If you think im jealous ur wrong, I'm more pissed off at the way you act when sbs around, Im gunna either pm you or yes we will speak about it on pso

CoPsOleader
May 21, 2004, 07:52 AM
Just bc someone he wants someone that he can relate to doesnt mean its a girlfriend.It doesnt have to a girl.Just need to find someone.Plus you should let him do it.

SJ
May 21, 2004, 08:23 AM
And Im not you're son...or am I...Dad?

Superguppie
May 21, 2004, 08:32 AM
grin. I dunno. In a way you could say it...

Anyway, I remember an episode of 'Married, with children' where Al has a speach on why men act like total dorks when it comes to women. Don't remember exactly what was said, and the situation was a bit different I think, but it seems to apply to me when she's around...

@CoPsOleader: He has tried in PSO. With a fairly limited success. Bottomline is he's still alone. And since I've never seen him around here, my guess is his wife is doing it for him. She know what her hubby needs...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Superguppie on 2004-05-21 06:33 ]</font>

Coolest-Mum
May 21, 2004, 08:49 AM
On 2004-05-21 05:52, CoPsOleader wrote:
Just bc someone he wants someone that he can relate to doesnt mean its a girlfriend.It doesnt have to a girl.Just need to find someone.Plus you should let him do it.

So why should i let him? its not as if he gonna run off with this person, and the real reason he wants a girl or woman is because he can talk to them more openly than guys. and besides if it turned serious id break his legs http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif JK

CoPsOleader
May 21, 2004, 12:56 PM
When I said you should let him i met like you would know what he likes in a person unless he told you every little detail he wants in a person.I wasnt saying it like that bt anyway I know a girl on pso that he might like.Shes very nice, shes a good listener, and shes funny.It depends on what EP he plays thou.The only bad thing is idk if she has an account on psow.I friendly but i m not a girl lol.

Coolest-Mum
May 21, 2004, 01:45 PM
On 2004-05-21 10:56, CoPsOleader wrote:
When I said you should let him i met like you would know what he likes in a person unless he told you every little detail he wants in a person.I wasnt saying it like that bt anyway I know a girl on pso that he might like.Shes very nice, shes a good listener, and shes funny.It depends on what EP he plays thou.The only bad thing is idk if she has an account on psow.I friendly but i m not a girl lol.

O right, well he plays ep1&2 on Gamecube, normally dubhe 05 01 mostly at weekends. and you friend sounds good, could she get an account at PSOW?
And im sure if you wanted a game with either myself of him, we would be happy to meet up. i mean he needs guy m8s too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kuea
May 23, 2004, 05:11 AM
this whole thing sounds sorta interesting
so he wants a friend to play with who is a girl?
and thats it?

Coolest-Mum
May 23, 2004, 07:31 AM
On 2004-05-23 03:11, Eclair wrote:
this whole thing sounds sorta interesting
so he wants a friend to play with who is a girl?
and thats it?

Basically yes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

He enjoys pso but feels kind of lonely due to the fact when i play online i have a very close freind who is male, he would like to have some one like that. He would prob play alot more on line if so.
does that make sence?

BTW he loves cats!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Coolest-Mum on 2004-05-23 05:33 ]</font>

Kuea
May 23, 2004, 11:57 AM
I would do it if I was on-line

well i can get online I will PM you

Coolest-Mum
May 23, 2004, 01:04 PM
On 2004-05-23 09:57, Eclair wrote:
I would do it if I was on-line

well i can get online I will PM you

Great thanks for your help, any idea on the time span? He is all http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif 's lol

CoPsOleader
May 24, 2004, 08:03 AM
[/quote]
O right, well he plays ep1&2 on Gamecube, normally dubhe 05 01 mostly at weekends. and you friend sounds good, could she get an account at PSOW?
And im sure if you wanted a game with either myself of him, we would be happy to meet up. i mean he needs guy m8s too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

[/quote]

Ok ill see if she can get an psow account and I wouldnt mind playin with one of the two of you heh.Just tell me a time to get on and ill see if shes on and ill bring her with me if shes on.I can get on this weekend.oh yea umm is this only for EP 1 2?

Coolest-Mum
May 24, 2004, 12:51 PM
On 2004-05-24 06:03, CoPsOleader wrote:

[/quote]

Ok ill see if she can get an psow account and I wouldnt mind playin with one of the two of you heh.Just tell me a time to get on and ill see if shes on and ill bring her with me if shes on.I can get on this weekend.oh yea umm is this only for EP 1 2?

[/quote]

Yeah Ep 1&2 on Gamecube, always on EU Dubhe 05 01,
London Time 7pm onwards normally had enough by 11pm.
Weekends anytime but always in the evening.
Char Names to look out for are Myself: $exiblond/MysticGem/Coolest-Mum and for him IMPOSTERS/IMP RELOADED/IMP RETURNS/Riven.
Look forward to seeing you both.

Sitka
May 24, 2004, 01:34 PM
This is an interesting thread for a game. I have to admit, if I'm playing with a team and my wife walks by and hears a woman's voice, she gets a little upset. I enjoy playing with women online because there are so few of them and they give such a different perspective quite often. It's also cool when a female char in a game is a real life female char as well. I do wish the xbox servers allowed us to play with others besides the crowd here in the states. Anyway, I enjoyed reading this thread. Interesting perspectives.

SJ
May 25, 2004, 03:57 AM
Stop screwing up the quotes http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif lol
Mum you forgot BLONDBOMBA 1-5 and $exiblond 1-5 loool
And I think all you US are 5-8 hours behind UK time.

Superguppie
May 25, 2004, 07:01 AM
On 2004-05-25 01:57, SJ wrote:

grin. I always thought they were a bit slow....

Coolest-Mum
May 25, 2004, 07:37 AM
On 2004-05-25 05:01, Superguppie wrote:

LMAOROFL

How on earth did i mess the quotes up! Blond alert...
Only me that could do it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Coolest-Mum on 2004-05-25 05:42 ]</font>

SJ
May 25, 2004, 07:48 AM
On 2004-05-25 05:01, Superguppie wrote:

Ok lets stop this before we all get carried away and start being rascist against US and being kicked off the forum, kicked out from homes, become homeless, get arrested for mugging people, die.
lol

CoPsOleader
May 25, 2004, 07:59 AM
hmmm ok well anyway ill see what I can do.Are there any girls that play EP3 bc the only thing close to a girl ill seen is a girl that act likes a girl which I think is just wrong.I was playing with the guy and I thought he was a girl so I was calling him sis bc i had kranz and he had kylia.Then I act him o u have a problem with me callin you sis he said no I like it.Then one of his friends came and ask him if he was gonna go to football practice I was like WTF.I said your school has football for girls he did a smile sig and said he was a boy.and I will never be the same again *shakes in the corner*

SJ
May 25, 2004, 08:03 AM
lmao
*laughs at you*

CoPsOleader
May 25, 2004, 08:21 AM
thats not funny *cries*

SJ
May 25, 2004, 08:31 AM
*smacks u with a baseball bat*
*laughs*
Im not evil...
Oh god now Coolest Mums gunna say this is cos of the music I listen too...

Coolest-Mum
May 25, 2004, 08:53 AM
mmmm

Well as soon as ep3 is available for me to buy, i shall play it, but i will also play ep1&2 still.
Must admit there isnt enough girls play PSO, well im abit more than a girl, 31 yr old kid http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

CoPsOleader
May 25, 2004, 08:57 AM
On 2004-05-25 06:31, SJ wrote:
*smacks u with a baseball bat*
*laughs*
Im not evil...
Oh god now Coolest Mums gunna say this is cos of the music I listen too...

Superguppie
May 25, 2004, 10:09 AM
Hm, I can see some people may find your story amusing, but SJs reaction seems way over the top...
...and that seems to take this one off-topic...

SJ
May 25, 2004, 10:53 AM
Sigh...
On topic >
Ep3 aint out yet in teh UK till sometime in June.
And C-M will Imp the Chimp even play it?
Is he into card games?

EJ
May 25, 2004, 08:50 PM
I had a Pso partner but now he isn't on and everyone I have met online are either 1) Don't know what they are doing and I have to always save them or 2)Just sits in the lobby not wanting to play. *sigh* Sorry to go off topic with my rant but I had to say that.
Back on topic: It always good to have someone who know you well in the game. That what makes the game all the more fun.

Coolest-Mum
May 26, 2004, 04:26 AM
On 2004-05-25 18:50, ForceEJ wrote:
I had a Pso partner but now he isn't on and everyone I have met online are either 1) Don't know what they are doing and I have to always save them or 2)Just sits in the lobby not wanting to play. *sigh* Sorry to go off topic with my rant but I had to say that.
Back on topic: It always good to have someone who know you well in the game. That what makes the game all the more fun.

I agree totaly, we have been playing PSO since the days of Dreamcast so we are both experianced players but still learning stuff every day. for example did you know the dragons grew in size when they make a kill? i was stunned when playing c-mode offline, seeing a dragon triple in size!! i was like what the hell? it was something id never noticed before.

CoPsOleader
May 27, 2004, 08:43 AM
Yes i was stunned the 1st time I saw that I wonder how big they can get?

Coolest-Mum
May 28, 2004, 07:04 AM
On 2004-05-27 06:43, CoPsOleader wrote:
Yes i was stunned the 1st time I saw that I wonder how big they can get?

hmmmm i have no idea, might be worth playing around with dragons to find out lol better take a pic of it to.

Superguppie
May 28, 2004, 09:36 AM
I think I recall someone saying it can grow 3 times. But considering the growth we saw on one, it must be huge by then...

EJ
May 28, 2004, 08:15 PM
I found out that the dragon stops growing after killing three things but does anyone agree that ill gills are one of the fastest enemies in the game or is it only me

Coolest-Mum
May 29, 2004, 02:49 AM
On 2004-05-28 18:15, ForceEJ wrote:
I found out that the dragon stops growing after killing three things but does anyone agree that ill gills are one of the fastest enemies in the game or is it only me

I totally agree, one of the fastest also them Delbiters are a problem for me, i tend not to play to much of ep2.

SJ
May 29, 2004, 03:35 AM
but ep2... *drools*... the rares...they're so tasty...*drools*...