PDA

View Full Version : Xbox: New to Online PSO, lookin for late night players...

eatschildren
May 21, 2004, 04:31 AM
Ive been playing the offline game for awhile now, jsut started online. I play with 1 real life friend but hes only lvl 20 so its no fun usually. Im looking for people to play with usually between 9 at night and 6 in the morning (central). Heres my contact info:
Aim: violentmassiah21
YiM: eatschildren21

and my character info

HuCast
LvL: 52
Section ID: Skyly
Weapon of choice: Yamato *just got after losing my musashi to a glitch*

I am 100 percent legit, never even seen non legit player seeing as ive clocked about 4 hours online total. I dont much care for cheaters it ruins the game, why pay just so you can cheat and then it just gets old quick.

Sitka
May 21, 2004, 11:50 AM
I'm on Dav 1-10 usually late night. 90% of the time I'm playing my Racast (lvl 166 and counting) to try and get a char to level 200, but I have other chars from 1-166 in different id's that I'm willing to bring out (got to level them up eventually). Its in all of our best interests to encourage as many new, legit players as possible to keep the game going. Say hi if you see me online and we'll hook up for some games.

eatschildren
May 21, 2004, 09:10 PM
Cool, ill see about gettign ahold of yah sometime, anyone else on late night, im 54 now , goig up a couepl lvls a night.

Siris
May 23, 2004, 01:24 PM
Hi, I'm on through some weird hours so you never know with me. I'm generally on Dav 10, quite a few legit players base there but, beware because not everyone is. Hope to see you around!

eatschildren
May 24, 2004, 07:14 AM
Cool, still lookin for people to play with, just dinged 60, got soem decent stuff not, like yamatos = 32 ( oh so close to maxing out) chaos gatling gun (not a rare but uber fun). Dragon slayer, and then a ton of random crap that isnt as good as stuff i already am using like booma claws, photon claws, and what i consider one of the coolest lookin weapons the grass assain blades. Hopefull yill be albe to play onlien more soon and meet some people.