PDA

View Full Version : HELP, online

Dana
May 21, 2004, 05:13 AM
i need help setting up online i have all the stff but i can't do it, can someone give me a step by set way/help of how to do it(i have ntl broadband)

iamfanboy
May 21, 2004, 05:30 AM
Uhh...

go to options on the main screen, there should be a 'set up online service' option there....

It's all pretty self-explanatory, once you have the credit card. It'll hook you up to the website right off, and the only slow part is typing everything in with that annoying pad.

Hope to see you soon, online!

Dhylec
May 21, 2004, 05:53 AM
based on the info in your sig, you are trying to connect by bba
but what about jp instruction?
also, try to post more info so others can help out faster..

btw, you've been here long enough to know this belong in tech board! watch where you are posting!

Dana
May 21, 2004, 07:59 AM
i'm sorry about posting this in general, i was in a lesson at school(and still am)at the time so i didn't have much time, and about the sig....i meant that my instructions for the adapter are in japanese, but all i need help with is the network set up, NTl didn't know what i was otalking about when i said about the broadband adapter so i don't know what to do or how to get online

ps, i'll change the sig

Prophet2k
May 21, 2004, 10:20 AM
I think, what u want is this!

If ure trying to register ure bba as a seperate piece of hardware for accesing ure NTL broadband then u will need to rin NTL and give them the MAC address of the bba so they can allow it onto the network, Then just follow the simple settings and leave everything on auto in game to set it all up.

If however your connecting through ics, u simply plug ure BBA into ure GC, put a straigh network cable going from that to ure pc, then enable internet connection sharing on the pc for the NTL broadband connection. Then same as before, follow set up in game and leave everything on auto.

Easy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Proph.

Prophet2k
May 21, 2004, 10:21 AM
On 2004-05-21 08:20, Prophet2k wrote:
I think, what u want is this!

If ure trying to register ure bba as a seperate piece of hardware for accesing ure NTL broadband then u will need to ring NTL and give them the MAC address of the bba so they can allow it onto the network, Then just follow the simple settings and leave everything on auto in game to set it all up.

If however your connecting through ics, u simply plug ure BBA into ure GC, put a straight network cable going from that to ure pc, then enable internet connection sharing on the pc for the NTL broadband connection. Then same as before, follow set up in game and leave everything on auto.

Easy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Proph.

Prophet2k
May 21, 2004, 10:22 AM
Scratches head, someone broke the edit function?!!?

Umm.. ook
Proph.