PDA

View Full Version : God's shields?

-NNS-Scythe
May 22, 2004, 03:22 AM
I just resently finished finding the all the God's Shields and i was wondering if any of them have any special effects...because theyre deffenitly not the best shields i've seen

Arislan
May 22, 2004, 04:39 AM
Well... They're visible.

rena-ko
May 22, 2004, 06:17 AM
that and collecting all four sums it up.
after all, they're prizes for very poor times, so what else to expect ^-^;

Jason
May 22, 2004, 01:22 PM
On 2004-05-22 04:17, rena-ko wrote:
that and collecting all four sums it up.
after all, they're prizes for very poor times, so what else to expect ^-^;

Prizes for very poor time, yet you have to complete all of the Stages. They are not hard is what I've been hearing (at least Ep1 Stages), but I can't quite make it through all (with only 3 done) because of using a 56k (I am always threatened with great lag and disconnects at most times). Not only that is the problem but to find the right players. And a FSOD is somewhat in the way unless I'm in a less crowded lobby but still...

...You people are lucky for those who are using Broadband. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Sharkyland
May 22, 2004, 01:26 PM
There's four? O_o Byakko Suzaku... Genbu (what's the last one)

lain2k3
May 22, 2004, 02:05 PM
><

heads will fucking roll if people dont stop stealing my avatar, you're the 3rd one this week!

please, for (insert your deity)'s sake, change to a different avatar.

and the god's shields suck, and are ugly, and take too much effort to get.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lain2k3 on 2004-05-22 12:07 ]</font>

Jarek
May 22, 2004, 07:38 PM
Heh, I've got both the online ones, but lost the A-rank because of a well-timed FSOD.
They're different, but overall not the best.

FOAtHeart
May 23, 2004, 03:22 PM
On 2004-05-22 11:26, Sharkyland wrote:

seiryu.

don't you warch YuYuHakusho? XD

Sharkyland
May 24, 2004, 12:06 PM
It's been a long time I've done so.

Kuea
May 25, 2004, 12:18 AM
On 2004-05-23 13:22, FOAtHeart wrote:

On 2004-05-22 11:26, Sharkyland wrote:

seiryu.

don't you warch YuYuHakusho? XD

I read the manga
and I never even realized the conection

SolRiver
May 25, 2004, 02:57 AM
Japanese Guardian of North, East, South, West...
Byakko- White Tiger
Sazuka- Phoenix
Genbu- Tortoise
Seiryu- Blue Dragon
They sounds nice... aside that, not useful... they look pretty good, each with their own marking of what they are.

stormwalkr777
May 31, 2004, 11:24 PM
On 2004-05-22 12:05, lain2k3 wrote:
><

heads will fucking roll if people dont stop stealing my avatar, you're the 3rd one this week!

please, for (insert your deity)'s sake, change to a different avatar.

and the god's shields suck, and are ugly, and take too much effort to get.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lain2k3 on 2004-05-22 12:07 ]</font>

*pats lain on the head* calm down buddy lol. Theres only a couple hundred avatars and more people than that on the boards i presume its only logical a couple others would have the same its all good man. *chuckles under breath* just keep yer cool lol

MisterKreyl
Jun 17, 2004, 01:30 PM
Um...Not to sound rude or anything, but why did you WANT all four shields...? They have excessively worse stats than any other shield with a similar requirement...and a prettier, better, Delsaber shield takes less effort to get and a lower level to use...
If it's just for collector value, than I'll hush, but all that offline C-mode seems like a waste...

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_quickdraw.gif

Capricornus
Jun 28, 2004, 08:59 AM
If it's just for collector value, than I'll hush, but all that offline C-mode seems like a waste...

No it isnt.
Although more difficult then online, Cmode offline is a lot of fun and laughter with a group of friends.
If you get that out of a game, then it sure isnt a waste and the game and the time you put into it sure achieved its purpose.