PDA

View Full Version : Disc or System Problem?

PJ
May 22, 2004, 06:36 AM
Situation: My RAmarl was almost complete VR Spaceship (Just outside the Gol Dragon). She fed her mag once, and the second time the game just froze. After a few seconds it started up again.

Although, it could be just playing too much, since earlier, I was playing PJ through Ultimate Caves and Mines, so it could be that aswell

Actually, only ploaying too much comes to mind considering the next one

Before I plkayed Monaco, my idiotic brothers were playing the retarded Batman (Sorry, I jsut think the game is so stupid XD) game. For hours... and didn't even turn it off during supper, just left it paused -_-;;;And I did 2 FiY runs with Monaco, the second I wanted to beat the quest, I was going to see the Chao for fun, *freezes for 2 seconds* and then I go to the counter instead of the Chao >.>

To much playing, or a problem with the disc/system?

*hoping it's not the second and third, so not only would I have to buy BBA/HL/Ep 3, I'd have to buy a new GC/PSO http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif *

Dhylec
May 22, 2004, 09:15 AM
you can always check to see if the disc is dirty..
if not then the gc is geting the beating from old age

Rich_T
May 22, 2004, 09:59 AM
youve got your gamecube/X box in a good position havent you?
by that i mean, on a level falt surface ( not carpet or anything else fluffy)
with at least 5cm/2 inches clearence between the gamecube/X box round the airvents in the sides and back

PJ
May 22, 2004, 10:25 AM
It's got enough room for the vent I'd think...

*checks disc*

EDIT: The disc looks like it has some dust on it, but it looks like it's stuck, since I tried to blwo it off. I fear of breaking the disc by trying to clean it.

I'm also thinknig the age thing might be it. Atleast if it is age, I'll be able to get a platinum GC ;_;

EDIT: Getting releived/worried, I'm thinknig it's the disc, since it only does the freeze thing in P2... but while taking my HUcast through Ult Forest, died, it froze TWICE in P2: Once while leaving the hospital area, and one while going toward the telepipe area. @_@

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SUPAH_CHAO on 2004-05-22 12:33 ]</font>