PDA

View Full Version : Deck Idea. . .

witicer_754
May 22, 2004, 08:32 AM
ok before I get started I just wanna say that I am really bad at making decks.thought you should know.

Soldier=Reiz

Pan Arms=2
Vulmer=2
Hildebear=2
pouilly slime=2
Indi Belra=1

slash=2
round slay=2
mighty knuckle=2
knock out=2
critical=1
gaurd=1
wall=2
protect=1
aegis gaurd=1
AB guard=2
Escape=3

Dice+1=2

the point of this deck is to get out the pan arms and then get out somthing like a vulmer to take out you enemy.also you can attack with reiz and she attacks directly to you enemys hp.with the pan arms out the attacks to reiz will go straight to the pan arms.
I use the knock out to get the enemy immobilzed and then I take it out.If my Pan arms gets to hurt I can always escape it back into my hand.

this deck is ok but I need to tweek it a little.If you have any sugestions I would be glad to take them.
Thanks

Tact
May 22, 2004, 08:39 AM
I really think you should have some creatures with less AP cost. One bad roll on a turn might leave you vulnerable. One of the Arkz' goals in battle, in my opinion, is to surround your enemy with mediocre creatures and critters. With high cost monsters like that, you won't be able to surround your opponent. Besides that, though, the deck is pretty good.

DruidMettool
May 22, 2004, 01:08 PM
You definitely need to add a couple more monsters to that deck (I usually have no less than 12)

Take out one or two escapes and put in some monsters of your choice. Preferrably A-Beasts, otherwise the AB Guards will go to waste.

PSO_Komodo
May 23, 2004, 03:31 AM
Also remember if your going to fight an Arkz with that deck then Reiz will be pretty much useless because she wont be able to get passed the enemies monsters. So a few more low cost A Beast's would be needed in order to win a fight like that.

Kuea
May 23, 2004, 05:16 AM
I would try adding in either 2-3 boomas or 2-3 al rappys

Arislan
May 23, 2004, 05:28 AM
In that case, get rid of the AB guards and put in NA guards. The resists will hold off most attacks on your Pan Arms, Guards will help with more, as with the Aegis. Putting more NA creatures in will allow you to lean your deck towards more what you're going for anyway, leaving the Pan Arms as a backup to preotect Reiz.

prof_frost
May 28, 2004, 12:43 PM
you need more creatures

Heretic88
May 28, 2004, 04:02 PM
Not to bad. but as others have said, you need more (less expensive) creautres:D

Skorpius
May 28, 2004, 05:17 PM
On 2004-05-28 10:43, prof_frost wrote:
you need more creatures

LOL
My Endu, Lura, and Reiz decks have only 5 creatures each http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif