PDA

View Full Version : easy leveling online

PorkStar
May 22, 2004, 01:41 PM
First you need to customize a deck. Use Hyze for your deck person because he has anti-abnormality which prevents him from having abnormal conditions. Alright now for your deck. Honestly it doesn't matter what you have in it besides these 6 cards, because you will only be using these 6.

Here are the 6 cards and remember you MUST have them in this order:

1. Sino Zele
2: HP attack
3: A Guard Card (Any1 that protects over 3 is fine)
4. Stab
5. Slash
6. Round Slay

that?s all you need. Just remember to edit the order of your deck so those cards are in front. Once you have your deck made up go up to the counter and choose the map: Tener Sinus. After choosing your map go to Rule Settings and make sure that the minimal roll is 6 and deck shuffle is off. Alright now to deck selection Obviously you choose your deck you created. And for your enemy always choose Endu - Rampage.

Ok if you get first turn. Send out the Sino zele next to you. Then move him 1 block to the left of Endu with 1 row in-between you 2

http://bb.domaindlx.com/midnite18/1.jpg

After that it will be Endu?s turn and chances are he will attack you which is why you have the guard card. Move your zele over one space so he is in front of Endu and endu next to the claw. Then with the zele use HP attack stab and slash to kill both the claw and endu.

(red circle endu, blue circle you, triangle zele, and 3 dots is claw)

http://bb.domaindlx.com/midnite18/2.jpg

Alright if you go second do this:

Endu will set out a claw in front of you then its ur turn

On your turn set out zele, and move the zele 2 blocks in front of endu

http://bb.domaindlx.com/midnite18/3.jpg

Then he sends out a rappy to the right side of zele and he attacks you with long arm, use guard on him.

http://bb.domaindlx.com/midnite18/4.jpg

Then on your turn move zele up one spot and attack the claw with hyze without action cards. And attack endu with hp attack and round slay to kill both endu and the rappy.

http://bb.domaindlx.com/midnite18/5.jpg

if you go first and do exactly as told you get a S rank. And if you go second and do as i say you get a A+ Rank

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PorkStar on 2004-05-22 11:42 ]</font>

Skorpius
May 22, 2004, 05:01 PM
Neat, but there are so many Reiz threads that I kind of didnt read yours..

AzureBlaze
May 22, 2004, 10:23 PM
Is it immoral?
The strategy is very good for getting nice cards and quick levels online. It's also one of the few I've seen that'll produce an S rank. (most do As, and there's a few Bs) There are some like this for Reiz, and some for Endu. You just need someone without monsters, or with predictable monsters. Probably almost any SC might work, if the deck was composed properly.

However...is that very close to cheating? I mean, it is one thing to go on ep2 and do endless HeatSwords and EndlessNightmare 4s, but it is different to kill nearly defenseless npcs jillions of times in a row. Especially if their patterns never vary and it's a sure-fire auto-pilot win.

I was never sure myself, and so did not 'reiz bash'...but a lot of friends did, to get good cards and higher lvls, so it seems I've paid a price. Either way, I'm sure people appriciate your strategy (with visuals even!) who like to do it.

PSO_Komodo
May 23, 2004, 04:09 AM
Seeing as the max level is 999, and that it can take a while to level if your spending up to 20 minutes or so per 10 exp. The odd cheap fight between a tournament or between a quest or something is useful.

It cant be considered as 'cheating' as such because its not exploiting any flaws in the game really, they did mean to add Endu and Reiz's creature=0. If someone were to persistantly just use strategies like so raise their level then well I dont know what you would call them, but one thing is that they wouldnt get many good cards from doing it offline, and online they wouldnt get any meseta. So its their wasted time if they do over abuse these strategies.

I personally dont bother with strategies like this offline unless there a specific card I need, like Protection in 2 player because quest fights are short and have better cards, and online I do Reiz fights while waiting for a tournament to begin, seeing as you know how long the fight is going to take and sitting around for 15 or 20 minutes I find more boring than Reiz fights.

Nice strategy though Porkstar, was waiting to see if anyone had figured one out with monsters involved. Even if you dont agree with these strategies atleast give him credit for making this strategy...

Hayden22
May 24, 2004, 06:41 AM
I like the idea to and you are right about 999 levels it will take a while so chepa fights every now and then are ok.

I have made a post to get a guaranteed s rank in 2 turns against reiz with silfer useing rikas claw and hyze useing nano dragon and they work fine and only take 4 mins from when you choose rule settings to when you you get back to morgue after the fight.

But i like your idea as well.