PDA

View Full Version : Item: [PSOBB]rare

prismsub5
May 22, 2004, 07:17 PM
howmany rares have you found in total?

Arislan
May 22, 2004, 07:34 PM
Do note, we're all still in the Caves at furthest, so rares aren't going to be popping up for a while.

Sitka
May 22, 2004, 07:35 PM
Dude, once you get to ultimate, you'll find rares all the time. Just today I picked up close to a dozen rares. Unfortunately, they are all justys, wals, dragon slayers, and other common rares. It's the 10-star plus rares that count or the somewhat common rare with high percents, IMHO.

Ketchup345
May 22, 2004, 08:03 PM
On 2004-05-22 17:35, Sitka wrote:
Dude, once you get to ultimate, you'll find rares all the time. Just today I picked up close to a dozen rares. Unfortunately, they are all justys, wals, dragon slayers, and other common rares. It's the 10-star plus rares that count or the somewhat common rare with high percents, IMHO.

They're talking about Blue Burst, which was just released yesterday. The game is slightly different than the GC and XBox versions, so they are still trying to figure out how to get passed normal Caves.

Sitka
May 22, 2004, 08:14 PM
I need to look closer at the letters in the thread. Right you are Ketchup.

Rainbowlemon
May 22, 2004, 09:46 PM
I highly doubt any rares are going to be found, but of course, if you are extremely lucky, well...you never know. I have to say, this game rocks! A bit confusing, to say the least, but alot has been changed, which makes it all the more fun!

~ Antimony

Arislan
May 22, 2004, 10:17 PM
Well, there are 4 teams so far that have registeed Special Weapons, so there are at least a few rares that have popped out.

Balbarei
May 23, 2004, 12:44 PM
hehe i just found a ;Love rappy on PSO BB http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif