PDA

View Full Version : Finding rare enemys online...

MT7218
May 23, 2004, 04:11 AM
Hello, my name's Mecha Tails 7218, a major lurker of PSOW. Recently, this week, I was trying to level up my now level 145 RAmarl, and today, my level 117 FOnewearl. Over the past 4 to 5 days, I managed to find 2 Cave Mil Lillies, one Love Rappy, and one Temple Mil Lilly. First day, during a TTF run, I find a Mil in the second room of the Caves section. Next day, during a normal Caves run, I find yet another Mil Lilly. Unfortunatly, at the time there was an item theving moron, and he managed to nab the item before anyone else, and hogged it. (Both were in Pinkal games, and a Cadecus dropped both times...) Next day, during a Temple run, a Love Rappy appeared. It, too, dropped a semi-decent FO rare (Rabbit Wand... yes, another Pinkal game. I've been stuck with a Pinkal RAmarl for ages now). Then yesterday, during a Temple run, a Mil Lilly appeared. It didn't drop anything good... (Resist/Dark), but it still suprized me... (Purplenum game, and I don't know what Temple Mils drop in Purplenum...). Anyways, getting to the point, has anyone ever had such a streak of luck in finding rare enemys online? Have you ever even found a rare enemy online?

Akulamenuri
May 23, 2004, 05:02 AM
I have found some rare enemies online but someone else usually got the rare as soon as it was dropped.
Only thing I can remember getting from a rare enemy online is a God Body from a Nar Lily on a Redria ID.

:/

Kuea
May 23, 2004, 05:22 AM
well if online is basically an upgraded offline multi player

So if you count multi I have found plenty
Includein the one hildetorr that appeared behind my friend and got him with megid

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eclair on 2004-05-23 10:11 ]</font>

Sitka
May 23, 2004, 12:06 PM
You can't pipe online, but with higher enemy counts the potential for rare enemies goes up. Playing offline for close to four years (dreamcast, gamecube, xbox) I saw a few rare rappies, a few rare lilys, 1 hildetor and 1 red slime. Playing online for the past couple of months I've seen tons of rappies, tons of red slimes, tons of rare lilys and 1 hildetor (they don't come out for me!!!). I've seen a slew of real cool drops, but as a Racast, I'm usually too far away when the red box starts spinning to collect. That's where friends come in because friends share. Happy hunting online - it's fun!