PDA

View Full Version : Whoo! I'm happy ^_^

Scales_of_Air
May 23, 2004, 03:12 PM
Let's see, so this afternoon I felt like playing a little session if PSO. Looking at my four characters I concluded that I'd use Joel my FOmar today (my highest level), as I've been primarily leveling up my low-levels. So I go on Ultimate/Ep 1 and feel like taking another shot at Pal Rappy in Fake in Yellow. I start piping for a while remembering the previous hours yielding only one Pal for a monomate. After about a half hour, he comes! The deformed version of my pet lovebird! lol I carefully kill the others, wait for the Pal to make his escape, and zap him with barta - Sacred Cloth! Yeah! On my second Pal Rappy ^_^ Already pleased, I deposit it and go on to "The Grave's Butler" quest for some actual battles. In the dark room of C1, fighting Vulmers, a red box drops - "cool" I say, seeing that it is a sword type. I telepipe to the shop and tech my new Silence Claw to 25/15/30/0 - "not bad at all, this will go to my HUnewearal." I continue to complete the quest, while gaining Level 85.

Not much, even for offline, but I'm happy for it anyway. Little things do make a difference http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif That's my PSO hunt.

Sitka
May 23, 2004, 03:16 PM
Absolutely. Congratulations on your morning. I spent mine at work. Can't wait to get home and go rare huntin.

Kuea
May 23, 2004, 03:19 PM
nice stats on the silence claw.
that was my strongest claw for a while

Ahya
May 23, 2004, 04:11 PM
Congrats.. today I went to my cousin's house to play PSO offline multiplayer and grew to Lvl. 101 .. I feel as if I acheived something!

Scales_of_Air
May 23, 2004, 04:22 PM
On 2004-05-23 14:11, Ahya wrote:
Congrats.. today I went to my cousin's house to play PSO offline multiplayer and grew to Lvl. 101 .. I feel as if I acheived something!

Cool, I wish my FO was up in those levels. Right now I have to gain 59 levels until I can wear my new Sacred Cloth. Oh, I forgot! It even had 3 slots! Whoo! And I have an addslot in my deposit box waiting for it! ^_^

PJ
May 23, 2004, 04:28 PM
On 2004-05-23 14:22, Scales_of_Air wrote:
Cool, I wish my FO was up in those levels. Right now I have to gain 59 levels until I can wear my new Sacred Cloth. Oh, I forgot! It even had 3 slots! Whoo! And I have an addslot in my deposit box waiting for it! ^_^

Awww, lucky! I've been searching for a 3/4 Slot Sacred Cloth, as I am so close in using it ^_^ (Only 1 more level!) I've gotten 3 different Sacred Cloth's (2 Purplenum Pal Rappy, 1 Redria El Rappy) and they all have had 0 slots.

Ahya
May 23, 2004, 04:36 PM
lucky u two.. i dont even have a special armor/frame .. im stuck with a valiant frame 4 slots

Scales_of_Air
May 23, 2004, 04:40 PM
On 2004-05-23 14:36, Ahya wrote:
lucky u two.. i dont even have a special armor/frame .. im stuck with a valiant frame 4 slots

4 Slot Valiant Frame is my current armour as well! I did pick up a 0 slot Stink Frame from Morfos a few days back, but that's just Stink Frame... meh. Who wants to reak? lol.

Ahya
May 23, 2004, 04:59 PM
im afraid of ep 2 because of the megid firing ob lilies in ult mode.. hahha best item i got today is a DB's Sheild =D~

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 25, 2004, 01:47 PM
Myself recently picked up some rare weps. Not too rare, from some piped rare enemies.

Frozen Shooter w/ 20% Native, WHITILL Hildetorr, Forest of Sorrow.

Red Partisan no %, WHITILL (Huge!)Pal Rappy in Fake in Yellow quest.

Flight fan some time ago in Caves from Nano Dragon as well 15% Machine.

The game is fun when it gives you what you want, what you were looking for, and stuff you were not even expecting.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif