PDA

View Full Version : Funniest kill ever

Ahya
May 23, 2004, 04:56 PM
My cousin a Ramar his brother Hucaseal a friend Humar and I a Humar fought dark falz/final form.
We were kicking ass and my cousin Ramar kept getting killed by dark falz' swipe attack thing until started taking our soul or something like that. he took the Ramar's spirit then we jumped dark falz and then Ramar died with the foul creature. hahaha it is going to be a memorable victory/defeat for us. hahaha!

EhtycS101
May 23, 2004, 07:39 PM
Heh, yes, you need to watch out and make sure you dont kill falz while he has a soul. Falz is such a cheap boss.

Hutobega
May 23, 2004, 08:42 PM
ok so me and my friend are playign multiplay on the cube and we are in the ruins on hard mode he was about level 28 still not that strong quiet yet and we got surrounded I had my level 109 RAmar and i layed a Ryuker cause i wanted to go back to town and well right as i pressed the power attack button he happens to get knocked down does a 360 in mid air lands in the tele and we both fly backl up to the ship his life never had the chance to reach zero so he acctualyl survived when he shoudl have died after that i tried to play it off as i planed it lol. damn im good haha

doubletake123
May 23, 2004, 08:59 PM
On 2004-05-23 18:42, Hutobega wrote:
ok so me and my friend are playign multiplay on the cube and we are in the ruins on hard mode he was about level 28 still not that strong quiet yet and we got surrounded I had my level 109 RAmar and i layed a Ryuker cause i wanted to go back to town and well right as i pressed the power attack button he happens to get knocked down does a 360 in mid air lands in the tele and we both fly backl up to the ship his life never had the chance to reach zero so he acctualyl survived when he shoudl have died after that i tried to play it off as i planed it lol. damn im good haha

im to lazy to type out my story but that one was pretty close.

Saigan
May 23, 2004, 11:39 PM
Myself a high level FOmar and my friend (respectable 120ish RAmarl) are entering the last room of the ruins. Things start getting heated and a Gran Sorcerer spawns and begins to cast megid.

Me: "Watch out for Megi-" WHAM I get hit. I swore he cast it backwards at me.

Another good one was in C1 the first time I did it. A Hildebear dropped and I again shouted a warning. Right before the one behind me landed a crit on my poor lvl 2 FOmar self. My last words were the warning.

-Luke-
May 24, 2004, 11:07 AM
I had just fought furiously on the platform in Forest 2, and as a HUcast, when I have little health after a room, I often switch to TV, and let my health regenerate. I switched over, and started watching TV. The controller rumbled in my lap, and I switched back just in time to see a fat Al Rappy plop its arse disdainfully on my corpse and ruffle its wings. A lvl 109 HUcast owned noob style by a single Rappy.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

Ahya
May 24, 2004, 11:27 AM
Haha. I was killed by a group of Vulmers once. It was kinda tragic cause I lost my money, about 250000+ meseta.

Sharkyland
May 24, 2004, 12:15 PM
Double KO'ed with a Ob Lily (he was sinking into the ground as my screen was red).

I killed Falz with a photon blast with someone's soul taken, but Falz died, and the person didnt get injured by my blast. O_o