PDA

View Full Version : Mag: Just for Looks

Hooga
May 23, 2004, 10:40 PM
I have two mags which I was raising to be ratis. One is white one is black. They are ~lvl80, but I'm no longer sure if I want ratis. The black one will probably be a rati. It's past the point of no return (49 dex already). The other one can be the other opposing pow-dex special evolution (if u know what I mean). It's to go with a Huneweal who is as small as possible and white.

What mag should I go with?

Shigecki
May 23, 2004, 10:45 PM
Give her a sato, huneweal look good with them.

Hooga
May 23, 2004, 11:40 PM
A white sato? Might work...

Oh I just checked the guides and the mag can make any rare mag since all the def+mind=pow+dex evolutions can be made with a different combination.

I was thinking something non-rati, non-sato, non-diwari. But not necessarilly.

rena-ko
May 24, 2004, 05:57 AM
nandin? savitri? ushasu?

Ahya
May 24, 2004, 01:54 PM
i want a rati but when i gave my garuda lvl.99 to my friend a Ramar Pinkal.. it became a Pushan instead of a Rati. Is it section id or hunter type that determines your rare mags outcome?

Siris
May 24, 2004, 05:00 PM
On 2004-05-24 11:54, Ahya wrote:
i want a rati but when i gave my garuda lvl.99 to my friend a Ramar Pinkal.. it became a Pushan instead of a Rati. Is it section id or hunter type that determines your rare mags outcome?

Sometimes you need a female or a male to make the evolution.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Siris on 2004-05-24 15:01 ]</font>

_knot_
May 25, 2004, 12:38 AM
On 2004-05-24 11:54, Ahya wrote:

You kinda need both, just look it up. Most of them depend on section ID and sex of the character. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cowsleep.gif