PDA

View Full Version : Agito Real

Ahya
May 24, 2004, 10:29 AM
I was wondering .. who (Oran hunter) got the Agito from the Nano Dragon? How many times did you go to the caves and did you do any quests? how many Nanos did you kill to get it. I killed at least 70 of them and still no Agito.. Is the .beat time part of the item drop frequency?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ahya on 2004-05-24 08:30 ]</font>

PJ
May 24, 2004, 10:44 AM
The beat time theory has been proven incorrect. So that's not where your trouble lies.

My Oran isn't even high enough to be in Ult Caves, so I wouldn't know how long it'd take. But Whitill Mil Lily/Pinkal Pal Rappy are the easiest places to get them.

Flashlight
May 24, 2004, 11:16 AM
dont give up i slaughtered 100 Nano's for a Double Saber

Well it happened liek this i was standing in front of a Nano Dragon and then my Mothers Friend's his son moved his leg and pullet de GC off and it fell on the ground maybe tat'll work http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Well wish yah Good Luck (maybe ure LCK got to do whit it XD)

Flashlight

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Flashlight on 2004-05-24 09:18 ]</font>

PJ
May 24, 2004, 11:21 AM
LCK only determines critical hits, not about rares. ^_^;;;

Ahya
May 24, 2004, 11:23 AM
Luck has to do with critcal hits. i dont know about the socket thing. haha! but is it easier to find a certain monster on a certain quest? and how do you increase your chances at an item .. i read that level has something to do with item drops.

PJ
May 24, 2004, 11:33 AM
Naah, nothing has anything to do with item drops. It's all random.

Some quests have more enemies though, I'm not sure which one has the most Nano Dragons. I think the fastest way to get nano Dragons is Caves 1 of Waterfall Tears

Ahya
May 24, 2004, 11:38 AM
I do Addicting food and it has about 10-15 Nanos in cave 1. mayb i'll try waterfall tears now.

Ahya
May 24, 2004, 12:00 PM
This is insane.. I just now killed a nano which dropped a red box. my hopes were high.. my heart pounding.. only to find a photon drop! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

shadowhex
May 24, 2004, 12:10 PM
Get used to it; depending on your luck, the game will most likely continue to shaft you that same way. I've gotten 3 reds from the Sinow Red and each were drops (the rare would've been the real agito)

Sitka
May 24, 2004, 12:32 PM
In my book, the monkey king bar, black king bar, sange & yasha, demo comet, twin brand, s-rank twin, double cannon and meteor cudgel are more enjoyable weapons to play with then the agito. Rather than do run after frustating run for the agito, I would look towards running after some of the other weapons if you don't already have them. Just my opinion, but I'd rather level up with a quality, fun weapon and some day when you least expect it, that agito is going to show up for you. Hell, what do I know. I mostly play with a Racast anyway. God save the SNOW QUEEN!

Ahya
May 24, 2004, 12:57 PM
if i had a double cannon id say "screw the agito for now.. i have an ass kicking weapon to use" then kill gillchichs vulmers and bartles till my sorrow is gone http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

PaleKid15
May 25, 2004, 01:58 PM
For the love af all things good in this world...DO NOT look for the agito 1975. ESPECIALLY outside of whitill or pinkal. And again, for the love of all things good in this world, DO NOT make a pinkal char soley to get the real agito. You'll thank me later.

Jarek
May 25, 2004, 02:17 PM
My whitill still hasn't found one either, so don't feel bad. ^_^
You can keep looking, but as advised above, it could take a while. Make sure it's something you really want if you're going to search so long for it.

Ahya
May 25, 2004, 03:28 PM
But I can change the agito 1975 real into a orotiagito with 700+ Atp. thats good atp from a weapon that used to be 400+ i say. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mixfortune
May 25, 2004, 06:58 PM
Well, you could make a Pinkal just for the Orotiagito, and then shelf it, but it's not really worth it if you don't plan on doing more with a Pinkal.

If you do make a Pinkal to rush for the real Agito, I'd recommend a FOmar. They get the Gi-boost for Gifoie, which is very helpful in Ult Forest runs at low levels (and low level Ult Fake in Yellow), but you get a bit more HP than a FOnewm, making it easier to rush through the earlier bosses (especially hard+ Dark Falz). If you already have a Pinkal or Whitill in Ultimate, I recommend you pipe for rare enemies rather than try and get it from a Nano.

Also, Delsaber combo can be a lot better for lower levels than an Orotiagito, but that can vary depending on your equipment setup.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mixfortune on 2004-05-25 16:59 ]</font>

Jason
May 26, 2004, 09:19 AM
On 2004-05-25 16:58, Mixfortune wrote:
Well, you could make a Pinkal just for the Orotiagito, and then shelf it, but it's not really worth it if you don't plan on doing more with a Pinkal.

If Pinkal is not worth it for an Orotiagito, what about Whitill? Whitill is a good ID, plus it can get an Agito of 1975 from a Mil Lily easy (very simple in Waterfall Tears quest).

Don't cry if your Agito of 1975 doesn't have any percents because if converted into an Orotiagito, it will start of percentless no matter if Agito of 1975 did have any percent(s) in the first place.

It is the best katana in power. Once I get my Syncesta, I'll create a Whitill character for it is a good ID and it gets Agito of 1975 easy too to convert it into an Orotiagito. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ahya
May 26, 2004, 10:56 AM
I kinda decided to let the agito go for now .. cause i made a new character(skyly) to train and try to get the sealed j sword. and if i dont find that i'll just try to get that twin saber that looks like a beam trident. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Dana
May 26, 2004, 04:18 PM
skyly, just for sealed j, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahyahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahaha like thats gonna happen i gave up looking for that, heck i never started, it doesn't even look that good and it's not that good, i say"good luck" i'll go kill stuff with MY orotiagito heheheh, thank you Sarah(she's pinkal and i found 2 of the buggard)traded on away(don't ask why)but i don't really like it that much, what am i on about i love it, rarely use it(sniffle)

PaleKid15
May 26, 2004, 07:26 PM
Ugh... again. In the name of all things good in this world, DO NOT look for sealed j sword. It's uber-rare, not that much better than the other swords (red sword/chainsawd), and you probably won't unseal it (that either takes forever, or can't happen). Not to mention that if your online, ALOT of people will hate you for usng it (because theyre assuming its a dupe)And if your not online, you have no hope of finding the weapon.

Jason
May 27, 2004, 08:37 AM
On 2004-05-26 17:26, PaleKid15 wrote:
Ugh... again. In the name of all things good in this world, DO NOT look for sealed j sword. It's uber-rare, not that much better than the other swords (red sword/chainsawd), and you probably won't unseal it (that either takes forever, or can't happen). Not to mention that if your online, ALOT of people will hate you for usng it (because theyre assuming its a dupe)And if your not online, you have no hope of finding the weapon.

Follow his wise words.... I honestly did choose Skyly because that's the only ID that can obtain a Sealed J Sword, though I never even started yet. But I've got good things without finding that weapon, though it is the most dependent section ID that my character have. So I created new characters for different section IDs for different findings to give to my Skyly character in Multimode. Such as creating Redria to get a Lavis Cannon in the easiest way, and give it to my Skyly as it is my main character.

Ahya
May 28, 2004, 03:19 PM
But if i find the sealed j sword i can find out a possible method to unseal it. i mean not many people even know a possible method to unseal it. so if i can unseal i'll feel as if i acheived something.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
but skylys can get other good weapons too, i just want the sealed j sword out of all the rares.

Corey
May 28, 2004, 03:21 PM
Keep killing alot of enemies with it and it'll eventually unseal...Zanmato said it was around 100k, Baru said it was around 27k...Still can't get ahold of my friend to confirm the amount though...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Ketchup345
May 28, 2004, 05:34 PM
On 2004-05-28 13:19, Ahya wrote:
But if i find the sealed j sword i can find out a possible method to unseal it. i mean not many people even know a possible method to unseal it. so if i can unseal i'll feel as if i acheived something.. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
but skylys can get other good weapons too, i just want the sealed j sword out of all the rares.

*Kills Ahya*

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=69992&forum=7&10

Stickies are there for a reason; which isn't to be ignored.

Ahya
May 29, 2004, 02:15 PM
haha.. my bad

Flashlight
Jun 8, 2004, 02:46 AM
well... I readed on the Item Section ID stuff that if yah want to unseal it you have to use all techniques... doest that mean you'll need a force that uses all techniques to unseal it?

FattyMcGee
Jun 8, 2004, 03:11 AM
average drop rate: 1 in 12,603 for a sealed J-sword. And only from Ult. Gi-Gue, the mini-boss dude at the seaside. not even a regular enemy. So I second Dana_ranger's comment of:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Honestly, 1 in over twelve thousand? That's a 0.008% chance of getting one. And unfortunately, assuming you DID kill over 12k Gi-Gues there's still no guarantee you'll get one. In fact, even after killing 12k of those buggers, the next one you kill will still only have that 0.008% chance of dropping one.

Of course, then there's the whole unsealing process, which no one is even clear about, and which many ppl can't figure out (seems to be different for different ppl). I'd say make a skyly for lots of things (easy god/hps and god/arms, chainsawd, red sword, angel harp, etc). Just don't make it for the specific purpose of getting a sealed J. Chances are you'll end up being disappointed.

--fatty

Ahya
Jun 8, 2004, 07:45 AM
Some guy I played with .. A HUmar is a skyly .. lvl 120ish or so is a Skyly .. mayb i'll make runs with him to find it.maybe not .. im not that intrested in the sealed-j..more simple sowrds like the flowen sworsd is more i like it now. im waitin for my cousin to go to ultimate so i can borrow him to get the agito real .. him a RAmar - pinkal. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
y kill nanos when i can kill pal rappys. lol http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Dana
Jun 8, 2004, 08:08 AM
yeah,just hook up with a skyly and go online/multi and him/her as player one, then YOU kill gi-gue

KveerRaven
Jun 9, 2004, 01:56 PM
On 2004-05-24 10:32, Sitka wrote:
In my book, the monkey king bar, black king bar, sange & yasha, demo comet, twin brand, s-rank twin, double cannon and meteor cudgel are more enjoyable weapons to play with then the agito. Rather than do run after frustating run for the agito, I would look towards running after some of the other weapons if you don't already have them. Just my opinion, but I'd rather level up with a quality, fun weapon and some day when you least expect it, that agito is going to show up for you. Hell, what do I know. I mostly play with a Racast anyway. God save the SNOW QUEEN!

I have to agree with you on this one Sitka *nods* Personally, I've slain 200 Tollaws to get a Agito (real) and haven't even found one decent drop from them. I've given up my quest on it and moved on to bigger items in the Caves and Mines on Ultimate, such as the Supressed Gun on the Hunters Quest, Soul of a Blacksmith using the blue material. I think I may create my new character as a Racast, how are they, do you find?

KveerRaven
Jun 9, 2004, 01:57 PM
On 2004-05-24 10:32, Sitka wrote:

I have to agree with you on this one Sitka *nods* Personally, I've slain 200 Tollaws to get a Agito (real) and haven't even found one decent drop from them. I've given up my quest on it and moved on to bigger items in the Caves and Mines on Ultimate, such as the Supressed Gun on the Hunters Quest, Soul of a Blacksmith using the blue material. I think I may create my new character as a Racast, how are they, do you find?

Sitka
Jun 9, 2004, 02:18 PM
I've now played every type of character and every section ID in PSO over three systems (dreamcast, gamecube, xbox). Of all the characters I've played, I have enjoyed the Racast the most. Offline, it can be a little tough without the S & D, so you create a mag that can give it to you pretty regularly or just get real good at shooting from doorways and using those wonderful traps.

Online, however, the Racast really rocks and makes life enjoyable for your teammates as well. We don't kill enemies in one hit, so everybody get exp. We can freeze huge hoards of bad guys including annoyingly quick and nasties like in Seabeds, we can hit from far away and freeze like in Tower Runs, we can now cast Zalure better than most forces with the addition of the shot and the needle on s-rank and Gallon's Quest. What's not to like?

In addition to the s-rank needles and shots with lvl 31 zalure, I can use the frozen shooter or snow queen, I can do major damage with the Baranz Launchers, I can wield a pretty mean monkey king bar, s-rank twin or stag cutlery and tank with the best of them, my ATP is obscene and my hp is nearly at 2000 (lvl 179). There certainly is a lot to a Racast.

Just get over the toilet-bowl-on-the-head pose when you defeat Falz or Flow, and you'll come to love the Racast. I just wish I wasn't at work so I could get him to that wonderful 180 lvl right now - only 300,000 exp to go. Three more levels and I'm halfway - oh.