PDA

View Full Version : HUcaseal Heal

Cyger
May 24, 2004, 04:09 PM
Hola, I'm used to using Resta to heal but decided to try a HUcaseal, so the problem is that I constantly have to use mates. I know once I get to Ultimate I'm gonna use a lot more than 10 mates so does anyone have any suggestions on healing besides sitting there for automatic healing? Or am I just gonna hafta run away and wait a minute every time I get hit...?

Ketchup345
May 24, 2004, 04:13 PM
You have a max of 40 healing items, which is a pain.

You can:
1) Use those 40 healing items (save the Star Atomizers for last, due to their cost and rarity)
2) Use the auto heal
3) Use a HP steal weapon, you have the 5th best ATA in the game
4) Play with a FOrce (preferably FOmarl or FOnewearl due to their increased range with Resta)
5) Use a combo of 1-3 offline/solo, or all of the above online

Alighieri
May 24, 2004, 04:31 PM
To be very honest, I didn`t have much problems with my HUcaseal healing on Ult (until the Mines...). With those 10 Dimates you can sweep through Forest easily (even Sil Dragon can take only one or none mates at all). The situation might get a little more tricky on the Caves, but it`s still nothing to complain about - just use Telepipe now and then and re-supply(or use a Mono/Trimate/Star Atomizer from time to time). Real problems can start on Mines - here you might wanna be extra careful with those healing items - Telepipes are used quite freqently - stay on your toes until you become strong enought to handle most of the blows with moderate HP loss. You`ll surely get the drill quick. Unfortunetly I can`t really say much about playing Ultimate Ep II with HUcaseal yet. But I`m already afraid to even think about Seabed...

lain2k3
May 24, 2004, 09:34 PM
also, get a mag with leilla http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

_knot_
May 25, 2004, 12:55 AM
DImates work just fine for me, I may carry some monomates that I find just for a snack, but I do okay.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_turnip.gif

rena-ko
May 25, 2004, 05:28 AM
offline:

its important to kill stuff as fast as possible:
get yourself a mag with m&y for shifta.
get yourself a crowd-controll weapon and a 1on1-1combokill-weapon. (a sword/partisan and a twin/doublesaber/mech)
get yourself a pb/create or two.
get yourself a god/battle (optional)

the plan is then as followed:
kill stuff until you hit 100 PB, cast M&Y on yourself, pipe up immediately after casting, restock on mates and go on.

if an area is too tough for you, step down and level a bit. or you have to figure out good tactics against the enemies.

the bosses are tough on this way - use charge weapons to even increase your damage done (vjaya on dal ra lie for example - charge mechs are very useful on everything else).
if you still cant beat the boss, a way would be to go in, dump all your mates, die on purpose (unequip your mag so it wont lose 5% synchro) and come back. only letdown is you miss out on SD unless you leave an enemy or wait a couple of minutes for the PB/create(s) to get you back on 100.

with the right mat diet (concentrate on pow mostly) and a good mag (pow-dex, m&y, 200IQ, 120 synch) its actually easy if you know what you have to do.

_tsunami
May 25, 2004, 07:15 AM
I also find the no healing a problem as i just created a new Racaseal.

What i found useful recently is a Demons arm with 25% hit and if you can a weapon with hit that has the HP drain specail on it.

And its true that you should kill enimies as fast as possible which is why i recommended the demon or devil weapons that can multi target such as slicer or spread.

Scejntjynahl
May 25, 2004, 10:30 AM
Hucaseal is my main character (hint hint look at sig =D ). But use your traps my friend, and a good gun or mech gun with Gush (or any type of hp absorber). Freese a baddie, use your weapon and gain some health back.

But seriously though, in my experience best way to avoid gettin hit and do most damage is this. Run in set a confuse trap, run back to entrance you came from, shoot the trap, and let them hurt each other while you pop them from a distance.

The Hucaseal has amazing evasion, use it. Run in circles setting traps and what not. Have a good long range weapon. And if you melee, do a two hit combo only, after the second strike step back one or two steps, rinse & repeat.

If you are online, I can join you anytime, look me up as Scejntjynahl.

Alighieri
May 25, 2004, 04:27 PM
On 2004-05-25 08:30, Furankunichan wrote:

We should form a HUcaseal team^^

Scejntjynahl
May 25, 2004, 07:39 PM
On 2004-05-25 14:27, Alighieri wrote:

On 2004-05-25 08:30, Furankunichan wrote:

We should form a HUcaseal team^^

Anytime, we can join forces if you wish.

Back on topic:

Last resort, pipe back to pioneer 2, go to the evil nurse and have her heal you.

EJ
May 25, 2004, 07:44 PM
Hucaseal are my second favorite class after my Fomar but it's not difficult until ult. Just have alot of mates and star atomizers and maybe some Gush weps but I don't use them cuz I can't find any with good percents http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. That is my two cents.

RadiantLegend
May 26, 2004, 10:53 AM
Hucaseals are also my fav.

^_^ might want to get you a chain sawd which reduces to use of the mates. (Bastard skylys find it...)

Switchblayde
May 26, 2004, 11:58 AM
just use mono di and trimates

i dont see what the problem is really, have you ever heard of a telepipe?

just go back to pioneer 2 and buy more when you run out other than that use chain sawd red saber or a gush weapon. Set off a freeze trap and HP drain the frozen enemies if yur too bent on going back to the city to buy more

Cyger
May 27, 2004, 12:35 PM
On 2004-05-26 09:58, Switchblayde wrote:
just use mono di and trimates

i dont see what the problem is really, have you ever heard of a telepipe?

just go back to pioneer 2 and buy more when you run out other than that use chain sawd red saber or a gush weapon. Set off a freeze trap and HP drain the frozen enemies if yur too bent on going back to the city to buy more

YOU try fighting a Delbiter in Ultimate and going back to town when you run out >.< Along with whatever else is in the room....

lain2k3
May 27, 2004, 02:34 PM
yes, seabed i very roungh on droids.

Switchblayde
May 28, 2004, 12:53 PM
While what you say has some merit that is not the issue at hand. The problem was with a character that just got on ultimate proble level 60-70 not one thats level 120 or something in the seabed.

KingChaos
May 29, 2004, 05:41 AM
ask people to heal ya

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KingChaos on 2004-05-29 03:41 ]</font>

Cyger
May 29, 2004, 06:33 PM
One problem with asking for healing...there's no one there on single player mode XD