PDA

View Full Version : MattokoRead

Tsanuk
May 24, 2004, 10:20 PM
Mattoko
Legit PSO Player

Posted: 2004-05-24 06:38;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You make me sick because you hack or use hacked stuff so much. Go find the real items instead of playing the wrong way. I hate you people.
First off using and having hacked items is completely seperate, I have legit players, such as my main character, who have not tuched 1 hacked item(I play offline with him only). But, I do have a few hacked items I am looking to RID myself of, so before you try to flame someone again, condider the outcomes.

Dhylec
May 25, 2004, 07:51 PM
if you wanna address/contact someone directly, use pm!

Mattoko
May 27, 2004, 05:22 PM
The outcomes are nothing. What you mean more or less is the context. But still even by possesing those items you are going against the terms of service you agreed to when you got your hunters licence. Wake up and realize what you're doing to the community. When you use hacks you are supporting the individuals who like yourself are breaking their terms of service and that only encourages them to do that kind of stuff. I'd thought I'd let you know how I felt.

SpyroDi
May 27, 2004, 06:22 PM
Mattoko,if you really don't like how someone plays,just avoid them...plus $T isn't really going to do anything about all of the hacking anyway,not to my knowledge. Especially not on the Xbox.

Tsanuk
May 28, 2004, 01:53 AM
The terms of service state nothing of the nature of having cheated items, it basicly says, I will not mod. the game in any way again, think before you act, indulge your self in knowlege before speaking out of ignorance. I haven't even used any hacked items on my unlegit character, except for when I was testing out the 1308 theory(which I found a Justy on Hard in the Seabed with a 1308 Hamburger equiped[I was the only one playing and I created the room]). You said that I had gone against the rules of PSO, then I guess you have gone against the rules of these forums, Rule #2, "Flaming
We will not tolerate flames of any nature. Flames include posts that clearly insult other members. We will not tolerate name calling, harassment, insults, offesive remarks and insinuations." And if you knew all forms of harassment, then you would have known that when you said "I hate you" you where harassing me, and thus braking rule number 2.

Arislan
May 28, 2004, 02:22 AM
Again, take it to PMs, people. Last warning, and then it actually becomes one.