PDA

View Full Version : a mag question

dave-on
May 24, 2004, 10:30 PM
does anyone know if it is possible to make a normal mag up to level 200? as i quite fancy a sita. or does your mag just change to these on the way to being a special one????

Shrike
May 24, 2004, 10:54 PM
You can get a level 200 sita. To make special mags it requires you to have 2 specific stats to equal the other 2 depending on your character. Just look it up in the Mag guides on PSOW.

Dhylec
May 24, 2004, 10:55 PM
i know you are new here, but try look thru the guides a bit before poping questions..
since some can be answered readily from the guides, like..
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?section=Mags&op=viewtopsection

dave-on
May 27, 2004, 10:25 PM
i have arlready looked through the guides thanks!! in fact i have used them to make nidra, sato, deva and rukmin.... my problem is i want to make a mag which is not special evolve to level 200, i don't know if this is possible and cannot find any help on this in the mags section

ta

Shrike
May 27, 2004, 11:45 PM
It is possible, just don't meet the requirements for a special mag.

SophiaSeed
May 28, 2004, 12:57 AM
it impossible to get a level 200 MAG mag. All mags evolve at level 10, 35, and 50 regardless of stats. thus you can not make a mag like that with out cheating and hacking the mag.

Ahya
May 28, 2004, 03:14 PM
I have a question...
I had a lvl.99 Garuda .. I gave to my Skyly Ramarl .. when it grew to level 100 it evovled into Diwari.. while i was reading the Diwari guide .. it said "It has to be an Ila to evovle into a Diwari."
Are some of the guides wrong?

Corey
May 28, 2004, 03:18 PM
Maybe a little off, but the end result should still be the same evolution. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

Ketchup345
May 28, 2004, 03:35 PM
On 2004-05-28 13:14, Ahya wrote:
I have a question...
I had a lvl.99 Garuda .. I gave to my Skyly Ramarl .. when it grew to level 100 it evovled into Diwari.. while i was reading the Diwari guide .. it said "It has to be an Ila to evovle into a Diwari."
Are some of the guides wrong?

The guide is not wrong. As long as POW+DEF=MIND+DEX, you can get a Diwari using those IDs.

The previous Mag doesn't matter.

Ahya
May 28, 2004, 03:56 PM
I tried the same thing with a Pinkal Ramar.. but it evoveled into a Pushan instead of a Rati.. while i was following one of the guides it said give a lvl.99 mag to a type A Ramar to evovle into a Rati .. and a Pinkal Ramar is type A.. right?

Hooga
May 28, 2004, 06:31 PM
I always thought Pinkal was type B...
*checks guides*
yup Pinkal is type B

Ketchup345
May 28, 2004, 08:32 PM
IDs:

A Type:
Viridia, Bluefull, Redria, Whitill
(POW+MIND=DEF+DEX)

B Type:
Greenill, Purplenum, Oran
(POW+DEX=MIND+DEF)

C Type:
Skyly, Pinkal, Yelloowboze
(POW+DEF=DEX+MIND)

I am fairly sure that's how the guides for the Episode 1&2 Mags goes.

Also, to the above with the Rati:
Only Male HUnters (HUmars and HUcasts) can Make a Rati, and they must have the IDs of:
B or C Type
You were using a RAnger with one of those IDs.

Your mistakes were caused by you misreading the guide(s), not the guides being wrong. There are 2 different divisions of IDs for Mags:
Normal Mags and Episode 1&2 Special/Rare ones.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-05-28 18:33 ]</font>

dave-on
May 28, 2004, 10:35 PM
surely then you could get the one you want at lvl 50 then just max one stat from there... so it never evolves to a special mag

Hooga
May 28, 2004, 10:36 PM
Oh I c what u mean yes - I'm just not used to calling a sec ID "type C".

@ dave yes exactly. If your mag doesn't fit the formula for a special mag it will not evolve at lvl 100+.

dave-on
May 29, 2004, 05:20 PM
thanks fish! i think i've sussed it now... i need to evolve it so that the dex is greater than mind and mind is greater than power at lvl 50. and it needs to evolved to lvl 50 by a force, that'll give me a sita.. sweet! then its power all the way!