PDA

View Full Version : blue burst giving me a major headache

Spliffman
May 25, 2004, 11:56 AM
hi there, I've just downloaded and installed PSOBB, but the registration process has me stumped. I've recieved the email from ST, but can't work out what to do next.

I've checked arislans faq, but nothing in there helps me at all. I don't even know where to go to do anything. I went to the BB site, and registered my e mail address. I have been sent the confirmation email.

I have the little EN logo on my task bar, and am able to switch to jp when needed. No one seems to know what to do next. I seem to have everything I need, please help me, I can't even play the game offline, I guess I have to register before I can even do that?

Thanks if you can help.

peace

Spliffman
May 25, 2004, 11:59 AM
here is a copy of the email, where do I go next, and which part is the id and password? cheers

cFrom : PSO BBƒQ[ƒ€ID“o˜^ <[email protected]>
Sent : 25 May 2004 17:33:16
To : [email protected]
Subject : PSO BB ƒ[ƒ‹ƒAƒhƒŒƒX“o˜^‚Ì‚¨’m‚点

| | | Inbox

$B$3$N%a!<%k$O(JPSO BB $B$N?75,EPO?$G%a!<%k%"%I%l%9$NEPO?$r9T$C$?(J
$BJ}$rBP>]$K!"%7%9%F%`$G<+F0E*$K$*CN$i$;$7$F$$$^$9!#(J

Windows$BHG!X%U%!%s%?%7!<%9%?!<%*%s%i%$%s(J $B%V%k!<%P!<%9%H!Y(J
$B%f!<%6EPO?$r$*?=$79~$_$$$?$@$-@?$K$"$j$,$H$&$4$6$$$^$9!#(J

$B?75,EPO?$r40N;$9$k$?$a$K$O!"0J2<$N(JURL$B$K@B3$7$F$$$?$@$-!"(J
$B0z$-B3$-EPO?<jB3$-$r$7$F$$$?$@$/I,MW$,$"$j$^$9!#(J
$B"(8=CJ3,$G$O!"EPO?$,40N;$7$F$*$j$^$;$s!#(J

https://ipas.isao.net/signup_pso/psobb/mail_sr.cgi?addr=mfreeman4201%40msn%2ecom&no=276307580729
($B%8%c%s%W$7$J$$%a!<%k%=%U%H$r$4;HMQ$N>l9g$O>e5-$N(JURL$B$r(J
$B%V%i%&%6$N%"%I%l%9Ms$KF~NO$7$F$/$@$5$$(J)
$B"($3$N(JURL$B$O$*5RMM@lMQ$G$9!#B>$NJ}$K$O65$($J$$$G$/$@$5$$!#(J

$B$^$?!"K%a!<%k$K$*?4Ev$?$j$,$J$$>l9g!"$*<j?t$H$4LBOG$r$*3]$1(J
$B$7$F@?$K?=$7Lu$4$6$$$^$;$s$,!"%a!<%k$N:o=|$r9T$C$F$$$?$@$-$^(J
$B$9$h$&$*4j$$$$$?$7$^$9!#(J

$B"(K%a!<%k$O<+F0Aw?.$G$*Aw$j$7$F$*$j$^$9$?$a!"FC$K$4O"Mm$N(J
$B!!I,MW$O$4$6$$$^$;$s$N$G!"$=$N$^$^:o=|$/$@$5$$!#(J
$B"(K%a!<%k$N:9=P?M$KJV?.$7$F$b!"JVEz$J$i$S$K%f!<%6!<%5%]!<%H(J
$B!!$r$9$k$3$H$O$G$-$^$;$s$N$GM=$a$4N;>5$/$@$5$$!#(J

$B3t<02q<R(J $B%;%,(J

Samm
May 25, 2004, 12:46 PM
You have to click the link (surprise, surprise) and fill in the rest of your details. There are plenty of guides around for this.

Spliffman
May 25, 2004, 01:07 PM
cheers man, i clicked the link, filled in the registration as indicated in the help topic here, but I just get an error message. I am very close to giving up on this now, am I doing something blatantly wrong or is this a bitch to get going?

I'm not the best person on the pc, maybe it's me lol, but whatever, i'm getting mightly pissed off with this.

thanks samm, peace

RFB
May 25, 2004, 01:30 PM
Errors I?ve seen so long on that form:

-some of the IDs you put in are longer than 8 chars or shorter than 6 chars.
-you have written a symbol or commas or something like that somewhere, there's only one line (the fifth) that I think accepts that kind of stuff.

I cant think of anything else.

Edit: if you dont get to do it, no matter what, type here the three IDs you´d desire, and I will do it for you.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RFB on 2004-05-25 11:34 ]</font>

rena-ko
May 25, 2004, 01:34 PM
check that other topic.

you have to put in your name in first line as kanji (activate your IME)
write some kanji

second line you have to write your name (use something japanese) in katakana - write the same thing and press space until you reach katakana. dont know the difference between katakana and hiragana? google a list of each up.

then all numbers and your desired nicks should be written in english mode.

once your nick(s) arent taken already, you'll get forwarded.

Spliffman
May 25, 2004, 03:55 PM
thank you guys, I still am bewildered by this katana jp talk type shit, but thanks for trying to explain to me. I appreciate all your efforts.

peace

Arislan
May 25, 2004, 04:05 PM
If you still need help with making your account, give me a PM and I'll see what I cn do.

Spliffman
May 25, 2004, 04:06 PM
how do i write in katakana mate? I did a google search, and got the table up, but how do I apply this to the registration form?

cheers

Cryo_
May 25, 2004, 04:34 PM
Go check the PSOBB topic, page 8

Edit: http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=81174&forum=1&start=105
Arislan explains it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cryo_ on 2004-05-25 14:35 ]</font>

Spliffman
May 26, 2004, 09:47 AM
ok i give up with it. Arislan was kind enough to do the reg for me, but i still have no idea wtf is happening. I got to a page where i had to download some data files, then the game closed. I reopened it, and my id and pass were not remembered, and when i picked the top option to play(after reinputting the id etc) the screen went black and i had to turn off my pc.

I have pm'd arislan about the problem, but other than that i give up trying. Mods feel free to delete this thread if you so wish.

thanks for trying to help people

peace