PDA

View Full Version : Musiq

InfinityXXX
May 25, 2004, 04:08 PM
I was driving with my friend and he had his music goin and after one his songs was through the next song that played was the tutorial theme from ep.3. He told me that he downloaded it but evrytime i look for ep.3 music to dwnload i can never find any. So i wuz wondering has the cd of ep.3 came out and can i buy it at a store thats not online cause i do not have a credit card.

Shrike
May 25, 2004, 06:57 PM
There is an Episode 3 soundtrack released. As for finding it, try a Japanese import store if there is one in your area.

Robodemon
May 25, 2004, 11:25 PM
though be warned, the soundtrack has copy protection on it. it's simple enough to bypass that, but i'm not sure if the rules allow me to post the trick here.

Arislan
May 25, 2004, 11:40 PM
Umm, play it and record the sound in? Or use a program that uses RAW access instead of pure CDDA access, which is pretty much any ripping program? Copy protection means about nothing for someone wanting to rip, it just keeps the average person that knows to put a CD in Nero, press copy and follow instructions from making copies for friends.

I don't condone copying and pirating, but ripping for your own use or copying for a play backup (I *never* use my actual CDs in a CD player) is not only within your rights, but also a smart consumer strategy. I'm so against copy protected CDs it's not even funny. It's an example of the music company saying "We don't trust you to use this correctly, so to prevent you in that case, we're also going to disallow some of your rights as well".

But yeah, there are a ton of websites that offer soundtrack CDs, I'm sure one of them at least takes Western Union money orders. Just check payment options on the site, and see what they offer.

Sharkyland
May 26, 2004, 04:33 AM
I usually use IPMO (International Postage Money Order). Pink for Japan, I think.

Lion
Jun 2, 2004, 07:36 PM
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp
Has it

Look for Let the winds blow pso III on google and youll find a site called Chuddahs corner, or something of the like, and it has some links. http://www.gamemusic.com has it too I think..

Shimarisu
Jun 3, 2004, 11:11 AM
On a sort of related note, I bought some Maison Ikkoku DVDs lately. My NTSC TV had just blown up so when I played them on my video monitor instead, it was monochrome because the video monitor won't decode NTSC colour signals. So I thought "OK, I'll just play the DVD through my TV capture card, which will let me watch it in colour. Sounds simple enough doesn't it? But the freaking thing only worked on menus, and when I played the episodes I got a black screen! There's some copy protection in the VIDEO SIGNAL which tells the TV card not to display it. I was FURIOUS! Had to watch it in fucking monochrome.

- Shimarisu

Servbot41
Jun 3, 2004, 06:21 PM
how can you rip the songs off the disc when its a 3 inch mini disc?
btw...i hope that isnt against the rules to ask about ripping...is it?

decswxaqz
Jun 3, 2004, 06:38 PM
I'd give you a link but I got a warning last time. Sorry.

Yes you can rip information from a 3 inch CD, but probably not the way you think if you don't already know.

Yes it most certainly (probably ^_^;) against the rules to ask about ripping.

And finally, back on topic, some small (niche) music/game stores might be willing to import it for you. But you'll probably have to pay quite a bit extra compared to buying it straight from the net.

Never_ending
May 11, 2005, 05:40 AM
Damnit I'm not even sure where is this in the list but if anyone can help me (it's in the right topic in a way)

can you point me where I can download the EP3 beginning song?

I really like to have it and was hoping someone may have it ready and could send it to me.

Plase help.

Never

Ryna
May 11, 2005, 07:12 AM
On 2004-06-03 16:21, Servbot41 wrote:
how can you rip the songs off the disc when its a 3 inch mini disc?
btw...i hope that isnt against the rules to ask about ripping...is it?

1. You are not allowed to ask.

2. You are not allowed to bump a thread this old. Please refrain from doing so again in the future.

On 2005-05-11 03:40, Never_ending wrote:
Damnit I'm not even sure where is this in the list but if anyone can help me (it's in the right topic in a way)

can you point me where I can download the EP3 beginning song?

1. It is against forum rules to ask where you can download the beginning song. If you really want a copy, you'll have to make or find it yourself.

2. The name of the song is "Let the Winds Blow."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2005-05-11 05:31 ]</font>