PDA

View Full Version : people on the xbox being left out by sega

ExoZero
May 25, 2004, 09:24 PM
what exactly is going on with sega right now there hasnt been any updates since january what happened do they not care about us anymore seeing that we pay $8.99 (USD CDN) for their game "monthly" well whats going on?

EJ
May 25, 2004, 09:31 PM
to tell the truth ST has BB to deal with or maybe they are planning something. I can't really say much.

ExoZero
May 25, 2004, 09:35 PM
in other words sega hates us http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Siris
May 25, 2004, 09:50 PM
There was new content added earlier this month.

Spliffman
May 26, 2004, 12:27 PM
this is why it's a bad idea to sign up for anything sega has to offer for cash, they rip you off with next to no customer care. even after 2 dreamcast attempts at pso they still had to implement a double save feature to counteract their shite programming, at the cost of hundreds of peoples characters.....poof.....gone. that was the last lesson i needed to learn about sega's care for their customers.

Spliffman
May 26, 2004, 12:27 PM
this is why it's a bad idea to sign up for anything sega has to offer for cash, they rip you off with next to no customer care. even after 2 dreamcast attempts at pso they still had to implement a double save feature to counteract their shite programming, at the cost of hundreds of peoples characters.....poof.....gone. that was the last lesson i needed to learn about sega's care for their customers.