PDA

View Full Version : blue burst question

Spliffman
May 26, 2004, 11:08 AM
hi there, i just got this game downloaded and playable. I was playing alone in the first forest quest, killed a few boomas and levelled up to level 2. I checked the f keys to see what they did, and after that i couldn't move, only type.

I tried pressing space bar to stop chatting but it didnt work. I quit the game and reloaded and it was still the same. This game has been one long headache to get working, now that it is i can't f***** move.

What did I do?

cheers peace

cluw
May 26, 2004, 11:32 AM
Press F10 (or F11.. it's one of those)

Rainbowlemon
May 26, 2004, 05:20 PM
Now that you question had been answered, I thought now would be the ideal time to hijack this thread with a question of my own (^^) - Where on earth are all the offline quests?! I have a rappy's wing and boomba's arm for PSOBB, and want to convert them, but can't, because only the first tier of quests is available! Has anyone else found this is the case, or am I just being useless again?

~ Antimony

Mixfortune
May 26, 2004, 05:41 PM
On 2004-05-26 15:20, Antimony wrote:
Now that you question had been answered, I thought now would be the ideal time to hijack this thread with a question of my own (^^) - Where on earth are all the offline quests?! I have a rappy's wing and boomba's arm for PSOBB, and want to convert them, but can't, because only the first tier of quests is available! Has anyone else found this is the case, or am I just being useless again?

~ Antimony

When creating a game, the fourth option where Normal/Battle/Challenge is, there is the option for offline quests mode. That should be what you are looking for, if I'm not mistaken.

DarK-SuN
May 26, 2004, 05:42 PM
Check the PSOBB Support Thread (in this same forum) or go to my PSO:BB Visual Guide (link in my sig).

Edit: You beat me to it by a few seconds. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarK-SuN on 2004-05-26 15:43 ]</font>

Rainbowlemon
May 27, 2004, 02:14 AM
Yea, I understand all that, I've pretty much got all the menu things sorted now, it's just, once I do tier 1 (the first 3 quests), I can't go any further. I don't know if it's because of me or not, but I really want to get to Unsealed Door and convert these enemy parts!

RFB
May 27, 2004, 02:33 AM
On 2004-05-27 00:14, Antimony wrote:
Yea, I understand all that, I've pretty much got all the menu things sorted now, it's just, once I do tier 1 (the first 3 quests), I can't go any further. I don't know if it's because of me or not, but I really want to get to Unsealed Door and convert these enemy parts!

Creepy... first thing I'd do would be to wonder if you have done the goverment missions, since they may be necessary to unlock more offline quests, but considering you are lvl, what, 35? 36? maybe more? meh.
Maybe there arent more because it's a beta.

Edit:gramatical issues

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RFB on 2004-05-27 00:35 ]</font>

Arislan
May 27, 2004, 06:14 AM
That would be correct, not in yet.. Currently no way to change enemy parts. The Tier 1 quests are the only Hunter's Guild quests in the game at current.

Para
May 27, 2004, 11:52 AM
If you still havent found your answer, press f11 and it should correct it.

I believe its called auto chat mode or something... Pretty useful when you are only chatting and dont want to repeatively pressing space over and over again.

And your hotkeys are the 1 2 3 4 5 6
However you can hotkey smileys and etc to the fkeys but I do not recommend it because it can cause key conflicts which are already present in some other situations.
aka right click mouse = adjust camera and your right key action when in a teleport or
backspace is also your right key action and cancel button..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2004-05-27 10:05 ]</font>