PDA

View Full Version : Question about Dark Gunner and Death Gunner

LostInFound
May 26, 2004, 03:55 PM
Do death and dark gunners share the same drop or do they count as separate monsters?

What about Bulclaw and Bulk(sp?)?

Ketchup345
May 26, 2004, 03:59 PM
Death Gunners and Bulk Claws have no rare drop.

LostInFound
May 26, 2004, 04:01 PM
Okay thanks ketchup, makes my stink frame search a bit harder now that I have to be careful and leave the death gunner for last.

Dragon_Ash
May 26, 2004, 04:04 PM
I have a question about the two... is there any real difference overall apart from the name and the way they look?

Ketchup345
May 26, 2004, 04:08 PM
The Gunner's power may be higher for the Death Gunner, and if you hit the Death Gunner when its invincibility is off, you stop all the Dark Gunner's attacks for that round.

And the rare drops.

Sitka
May 26, 2004, 04:19 PM
I have found that when I use the frozen shooter and hit the death gunner, freezing him, it does not stop the other gunners from firing away. Also, if I kill the death gunner, the other gunners will continue to fire at will for that round.

Dana
May 26, 2004, 04:21 PM
http://www.housoka.com/pso/findings/enemy.php?enemy=42

Mixfortune
May 26, 2004, 04:23 PM
On 2004-05-26 14:19, Sitka wrote:
I have found that when I use the frozen shooter and hit the death gunner, freezing him, it does not stop the other gunners from firing away. Also, if I kill the death gunner, the other gunners will continue to fire at will for that round.

That's if you kill the death gunner with the first hit in that rotation. As for the freezing, it may be best to shoot the death gunner without its invincibility once before freezing it. Naturally, freezing the invincible gunners is the way to go, since it drops their invincibility and lets you pull off a bit more than a single combo.

Ketchup345
May 26, 2004, 04:23 PM
On 2004-05-26 14:19, Sitka wrote:

You are only suppposed to use a normal attack, or at least non-freeze/paralyse. That will make the Gunners stop.

Yes, if you kill the Death Gunner, the others will still attack for that turn.

rena-ko
May 27, 2004, 06:47 AM
according to housoka, the game doesnt note a drop for death gunner.
however, i asked around and it seems that they drop the same thing as dark gunners do (ID,diff.level).

i cant say for myself, i didnt see a gunner drop anything so far - left alone a death gunner.

ZeroHeart
May 28, 2004, 03:24 PM
Also A death Gunner has a red crystal-esque thing when it fires it's beam.
A dark Gunner has a green crystal-esque thing when it fires it's beam.