PDA

View Full Version : Skyly HUmar......need help?!

DarthFomar
May 26, 2004, 06:47 PM
I have a Skyly Humar.....

I read a few of the item findings for Skyly ID {i.e. lavis cannon, angel harp, red sword etc}. But I'm at a loss.

I don't have a clue what I should search for *preferably anything in Ultimate* I'm starting to think I have made this character id in vain. Is there anything worth finding with the Skyly?!

Please....can anybody give me some good suggestions and recommendations on what I should hunt for. Any help is much appreciated.

Corey
May 26, 2004, 06:55 PM
Erm...hello?

Sealed J-Sword...Lavis Cannon...Angel Harp...
All well saught after items that Skyly has an actual findable drop rate!

lain2k3
May 26, 2004, 06:59 PM
do a crapton of addicting food until you get chainsawd, red slicer, sange, demo comet, and red daggers. red sword is ugly.

DarthFomar
May 26, 2004, 06:59 PM
On 2004-05-26 16:55, Corey wrote:
Erm...hello?

Sealed J-Sword...Lavis Cannon...Angel Harp...
All well saught after items that Skyly has an actual findable drop rate!

Wow....Skyly has an actual chance of finding lavis cannon? and sealed J-sword....

What else is worth finding....I wouldn't mind having a red sword or morning glory...but is there a good chance for them?!

{edit: also...I have a lot of weapons and some of them are on the skyly list....*like demolition comet* so hunting them would be a waste, I guess}

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthFomar on 2004-05-26 17:04 ]</font>

Corey
May 26, 2004, 07:05 PM
On 2004-05-26 16:59, lain2k3 wrote:
do a crapton of addicting food until you get chainsawd, red slicer, sange, demo comet, and red daggers. red sword is ugly.

...856th Crimson Assassin Killed By Demicole on
5/25/2004.No Red daggers.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Yes, the chances are high, at first you might wince at 1/900, but it only takes like 15 runs to get 1, or 2 if your lucky.
Lavis is a wincable drop rate too, I mean, no one really does like the drop rate 1/26,000, but hey, it's better than killing 9,000 Morfos or some other creature that appears in five in one run total with most IDs, so it makes Lavis Findable...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Corey on 2004-05-26 17:07 ]</font>

Sitka
May 26, 2004, 07:21 PM
My Racast is Skyly and I have found most of the weapons mentioned in the threads above. No Sealed J-Sword - though - and to be honest, despite hundreds of runs through Episode II, I have yet to get any of the real finds allocated to Skyly. Doesn't mean I'll stop trying though. IMHO, Skyly is a great id for hunter weapons - help me, my bank is full of rare swords my char. can't use!!! I give them to friends or use them on new chars. I create. You'll have fun with Skyly.

Vielka
May 26, 2004, 07:22 PM
i got the red daggers a long time ago from something.. i really dont remember.. funny thing that i cant use them cause im a FO http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif