PDA

View Full Version : confirm me

Squeege
May 26, 2004, 08:53 PM
Well not me. That guy Kreyl who's been leaching of me and stuff. So I'd appreciate it if someone would send him his confirmation code so he could plague PSOW himself....or something...yeah so could this be done?

LollipopLolita
May 26, 2004, 11:38 PM
scuze me, what?

Squeege
May 27, 2004, 02:12 PM
Could a mod please send Kreyl his confirmation code?

Squeege
Jun 4, 2004, 07:25 PM
Please help...?

_Ted_
Jun 4, 2004, 07:55 PM
He probably entered the wrong email when he registered. Give the mods his real email.

Dhylec
Jun 4, 2004, 08:01 PM
i think the confirmation process is automated..
check to see if your pal is registering with a free email addy?

Squeege
Jun 6, 2004, 02:09 PM
Free e-mail addy? I don't know what that is but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have one. Just an AOL e-mail account. And if a mod could e-mail it to him, just PM me for it. Or e-mail it to me, if there is a problem with his e-mail.

Dhylec
Jun 6, 2004, 02:37 PM
On 2004-06-06 12:09, Squeege wrote:
I don't know what that is but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have one. Just an AOL e-mail account.

i think we've just found the problem..

geewj
Jun 6, 2004, 02:46 PM
The problem is that we don't know the password. All we can do is send a new password to the e-mail provided. So if there is something wrong with his email recieving it then sending another one one change anything.

Have him check and make sure it didnt get caught in a spam filter or soemthing. Either that or try registering with a different e-mail.

Squeege
Jun 6, 2004, 03:03 PM
On 2004-06-06 12:37, Dhylec wrote:

On 2004-06-06 12:09, Squeege wrote:
I don't know what that is but I'm pretty sure he doesn't have one. Just an AOL e-mail account.

i think we've just found the problem..

I knew someone would say something like that. :/ Well It's true...

Have him check and make sure it didnt get caught in a spam filter or soemthing. Either that or try registering with a different e-mail.

That could work. About the other screen name thing, we tried that to, and nothing ever came, and I know that account doesn't have a spam filter. Anyway, thanks for the help everybody, now we know what to look for.