PDA

View Full Version : PSO+ ?

Spectre-Fox
May 27, 2004, 09:03 AM
i heard about this pso awhile back so does anyone know if or when this will ever come to the u.s ?

i think alot of people would buy it cuz it would give more reason to keep playing pso i've also heard of the new ps games coming out too like PSU and the generations and stuff i was thinking of getting the older ones for ps2

Fredrick
May 27, 2004, 03:56 PM
On 2004-05-27 07:03, Spectre-Fox wrote:
i heard about this pso awhile back so does anyone know if or when this will ever come to the u.s ?

i think alot of people would buy it cuz it would give more reason to keep playing pso i've also heard of the new ps games coming out too like PSU and the generations and stuff i was thinking of getting the older ones for ps2

It has no plans of comeing to the U.S

As for Phantasy Star Universe, we dont know if it will be on PS2. Prolly not but I quess it could happen. And I dont know what you mean by "the older ones for ps2" but as far as I know there are no Phantasy Star games for PS2.

Vielka
May 27, 2004, 04:40 PM
ive been so occupied by the gamecube version of pso that i havent been keeping track of the new pso's.. Ive read up on psobb and thats it..time to go check out some sites http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

PJ
May 27, 2004, 05:36 PM
On 2004-05-27 13:56, Fredrick wrote:
And I dont know what you mean by "the older ones for ps2" but as far as I know there are no Phantasy Star games for PS2.

Sega or... someone (Not sure @_@) is remaking the older PS games for PS2. Don't be ashamed if you aren't aware though ^_^;;;

rena-ko
May 28, 2004, 07:28 AM
ps games get re-released in the sega ages-series. so far ps1 got remade and even polished up.

Spectre-Fox
May 29, 2004, 02:07 AM
why only like ps 2 & 4 why not all the original ones since all i've played is pso i don't know what any of the old ones are like anyway o,O

Arislan
May 29, 2004, 02:09 AM
Grab PS Trilogy when it comes out for updated 1 2 and 4, and grab PS Collection for GBA for PS3, and the originals of PS1 and 2. The greats are still around!

Spectre-Fox
May 29, 2004, 02:58 AM
hmm so how is the gameplay and battle system in the older ones and story is any of it good at all lol
not too fond of turn based but i can do it atleast lol

Arislan
May 29, 2004, 03:43 AM
Storyline is great overall, with 1, 2 and 4 all having strong ties to one another plot-wise. PSIII is the black sheep of the family, but still has deifinite ties to the rest. A lot of socio-political overtones to each of the games, especially PSII, so if you want to read into things, the plots get far far deeper. Gampelay is all classic overhead, with PSI having old C64 style 1st person dungeon crawling. Not my kinda thing, but with a little mapping, it's not too hard.

Combat is pretty standard throughout the series, if you've played Dragon Warrior at all, you'll be right at home.

AngelAlys
May 29, 2004, 04:49 AM
Argggghhh, don't be knocking PS III, in my eyes it's the best PS of the lot. 10/10 for originality and also you play through 3 generations and determine who you wish to mate with... now doesn't that blow speed dating right out of the water???? Huh, well, huh... lol

Spectre-Fox
May 30, 2004, 12:12 AM
hmm i see so these older games might be worth getting if it has all that good stuff lol
i'm still workin on pso alot found myself a new hobby me and my g/f are working on rare mags with alot of different stats and looks and i'm hunter for some good stuff i have a skyly humar almost 104 in ult up to the ruis but decided to work on ep2 some up to the control center so far