PDA

View Full Version : RAcaseal

Dana
May 27, 2004, 04:48 PM
why does no one like using them....they are cool looking and have really high DEF and are cool, ]

i would have one BUT i don't like androids at all, men too but thats just me....

Sitka
May 27, 2004, 06:13 PM
I was playing the other night and a Racaseal joined the game. She was the cutest damn thing. It would have been cool if she wasn't a he. But anyway - that Racaseal held her own quite well thank you and got me interested in finally making one of them. I'd always heard how hated they were and nobody wanted to play them - but that just spurs my interest in trying one out. Power to the Ras.

Dana
May 27, 2004, 06:22 PM
yewah, one oof my best friends best charactyers is a RAcaseal and she is one of the only character i will train Dana with(on his team), she had OMG defance and she is kinda cool looking, i've seen some looking just like her, she isoh i have a pic.....http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:dkW4ijMWsHsJ:www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Part/8317/member_shine-01.png

SpyroDi
May 27, 2004, 06:24 PM
RAcaseals can easily get over 1000 defense,and are quite balanced,besides MST. And they're cute too n_n

Dana
May 27, 2004, 06:31 PM
i think the most they can have is about 1100ish if they have a standstill on with aura.....oops mmmmmm what the best armor they can use?i think it's like either guard wave or electo frame....well if you use a 4 way m&y then they probly can have alomst 2500+the most attack i've seen is 2700 with a 3 way M&Y so does anyone know the MOST defence a person can have in the game(no don't tell me)just give me an average, like 2500+, not the exact numbers

THANKS

Heretic88
May 28, 2004, 09:01 AM
i agree, i think more people should try to use them. They get extremly good latter on. I have a lvl 15 right now.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

strongmad89
May 28, 2004, 09:06 AM
On 2004-05-27 16:31, Dana_ranger wrote:
so does anyone know the MOST defence a person can have in the game(no don't tell me)just give me an average, like 2500+, not the exact numbers

It's about 1400 if def is maxed out (is about 700 def), your wearing an aura field (boosts by about 300 def), you are wearing 4 god/bodys (boosts by 200 def), and you also are wearing a standstill shield (boosts by about 200 def).

GrandWarlock
May 28, 2004, 09:25 AM
I have a lv 33 RAcaseal, and I have loads of fun playing as her. She's strong, looks cool, and has mad DEF. Even though I don't really like androids much, she's my 2nd favorite character (Next to my RAmar). But UI don't see why all these people don't like them, they're awesome.

lain2k3
May 28, 2004, 03:37 PM
On 2004-05-28 07:06, strongmad89 wrote:

so does anyone know the MOST defence a person can have in the game(no don't tell me)just give me an average, like 2500+, not the exact numbers

It's about 1400 if def is maxed out (is about 700 def), your wearing an aura field (boosts by about 300 def), you are wearing 4 god/bodys (boosts by 200 def), and you also are wearing a standstill shield (boosts by about 200 def).

first, you rounded everything up. mistake. second, god/body does not tak defense above the characters maximum base. third, androids cannot wear aura field.

688 (maximum base)
250 (good luminous field)
185 (good SS shield)
1123 total defense without deband

would be roughly 2100 defense with 4 way mylla&youlla

Dana
May 28, 2004, 05:31 PM
you can have more trhan that if you tried a olt harder

i think about 100 more, and that's about....maybe 120-140 more with a 4x m&y PB

lain2k3
May 28, 2004, 05:47 PM
On 2004-05-28 15:31, Dana_ranger wrote:
you can have more trhan that if you tried a olt harder

i think about 100 more, and that's about....maybe 120-140 more with a 4x m&y PB

you cant get more than 10 extra defense at the absolute maximum defense values for those items. That is pretty much the highest defense you can get.

I may be off on the deband boost, but that is the highest non-deband defense in the game.

Switchblayde
May 29, 2004, 10:53 AM
first of all how do you call something in a video game cute, butmuch less, a robot? some of you people are messed up. and as for the class?
Racaseal is the only class i DONT have. They dont get good till about level 130 and im not interested in playing one that far. Sure they do get the best defense but low evade in the beginning and low atp as well and even low hp and the worst part of it all is the traps, they gain traps retardedly. This is one class i will probab;y never have. They dont even have any unique weapon attacks do they?

Me likes the ramarl handgun attack paired with attack speed boost

strongmad89
May 29, 2004, 10:07 PM
On 2004-05-28 13:37, lain2k3 wrote:

On 2004-05-28 07:06, strongmad89 wrote:

first, you rounded everything up. mistake. second, god/body does not tak defense above the characters maximum base. third, androids cannot wear aura field.

688 (maximum base)
250 (good luminous field)
185 (good SS shield)
1123 total defense without deband

would be roughly 2100 defense with 4 way mylla&youlla

Oh, thank you for fixing my mistake. I guess that would make a huge difference, lol. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

As for you switchblade... a wise man once said to me,

Beleive only half of what you read, and beleive none of what you hear.

I'm assuming since you never had this character, you must have read it, or heard it somewhere. I am saying this because a lot of ppl or resources you may have heard this from are either mistaken or inaccurate. I know from my personal experience that a RAcaseal KICKS ASS when paired w/ any force. And their hp is not low... they hav the second highest in the whole game. I do agree w/ you about the traps tho... but most of the time you arent gonna need traps to get yourself out of everything. Since she has a gun, she wont need to get herself close to score damage. They are cute too... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
Also their atp is not really that bad either... 5th best in the game.

Garanz2
May 30, 2004, 07:17 AM
On 2004-05-29 08:53, Switchblayde wrote:
first of all how do you call something in a video game cute, butmuch less, a robot? some of you people are messed up. and as for the class?
Racaseal is the only class i DONT have. They dont get good till about level 130 and im not interested in playing one that far. Sure they do get the best defense but low evade in the beginning and low atp as well and even low hp and the worst part of it all is the traps, they gain traps retardedly. This is one class i will probab;y never have. They dont even have any unique weapon attacks do they?

Me likes the ramarl handgun attack paired with attack speed boost

*Cough* Closed-minded *Cough* Unskilled *Cough*