PDA

View Full Version : Strategy for East Tower 6F

Sitka
May 28, 2004, 11:29 AM
I've been trying to get through East Tower solo with my lvl 173 Racast. I'm using frozen shooter (no percents), freeze traps, luminous field, attribute wall, sato (200, 5def, 95dex, 100pow), god battle, cure freeze, and perfect resist x 2. I have over 1850 hp and maxed luck. Everything is manageable up to 6th floor, then it becomes a nightmare. In order to get the Mericol to show up I have to advance far enough into the room so that the Mericol and Merikle spawn behind me. Before I can hit all of them, I get hit by megid from at least one. Now unequipped, I try to race to the tunnel and I get megided again. I get to the tunnel and try to equip and the damn things megid me in the tunnel. I'm now out of scape dolls and figure the hell with this, I need help. Anyone have an idea on how to improve my chances in this room?

Devin
May 28, 2004, 12:09 PM
Here's what I do... Go into the room until the mericol spawns in front of you, and freeze it with your frozen shooter. Now run behind it, so the two that spawn behind you can't megid you, and finish it off. Then snipe the other two with your frozen shooter.
Easy as that! Just don't try to run behind the mericol before freezing it...it really loves to megid you right there =/

*edit* I forgot to say, you should run back to the start of floor 6 after killing all of the flower things, and snipe the delbiters one at a time ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Devin on 2004-05-28 10:10 ]</font>

Asia_Skyly
May 28, 2004, 02:26 PM
I believe you are on Xbox, if you would like me to show you how I do it (pretty much exactly like the previous poster) I would be glad to do so. I got the solo towers down to an art form (both of them). Too bad I never find anything I am looking for in it. I still do not have an efficient way of soloing the tower with an android hunter http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Anyone ever solo the towers effectively with a Hucast/Hucaseal?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Asia_Skyly on 2004-05-28 12:28 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Asia_Skyly on 2004-05-28 12:29 ]</font>

Sitka
May 28, 2004, 02:31 PM
Thanks Asia. Ya, I would like to see how you do both towers - I'm thinking of that dark room on West Tower!!! Too bad are id's are the same (Skyly). I could bring another char, but the next highest I have is 94 and I need to levels those folks up a bit before I try the Tower Runs. I've been playing alot on Dav 10 so I'll look for you.