PDA

View Full Version : Cheap, effective BBA alternative! It really works!!!

GeorgeW
Sep 3, 2001, 11:29 AM
To solve the voltage problem, build the phone line simulator as directed on that page. The parts cost about $13 from Radio Shack, and it's very easy to make. Also, a 4.7 MFD 50V capacitor also works if you can't find a .47 MFD.
I'm sure the real BBA is a good deal faster than this method, but I'm not willing to pay over $100 for something that's supposed to cost no more than $60.

Kujin - DAMN YOU! I finally get this working and Bee and I can play at the same time and your stupid DC craps out. Well, the US release isn't too far away. Hope you make it back soon! You're gonna have to work hard to catch up to me though...

JorJorMogBoi
Dec 26, 2002, 02:21 PM
Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *exhales and starts again* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you GeorgeW! That was the only part I couldn't find, but I think the 4.7 are less rare. Thank you! Just one thing....this phone line simulator didn't work for one person...it really worked for you though?

The other thing is, because this is an old topic, are the DC servers gonna be shut down or diminished in number? Because...I hope not... I only just played the PSO demo last week, but I liked it, and so I got the first PSO for DC! Anywho, wish me luck! Thanks!