PDA

View Full Version : IS EP3 worth buying

Switchblayde
May 28, 2004, 01:12 PM
My friends all say its . . . *gay* but i think it will be worth a shot It's only like 20 bucks

Para
May 28, 2004, 01:13 PM
Ask people in the episode III forum aka wrong forum to post in...

And to people who have stupid comments, don't think about posting them unless its constructive

Switchblayde
May 28, 2004, 01:20 PM
Listen: I posted it in here because i want to know what people who play ep 1+2 think. People in EP3 forum will obviously say yes. I want some non biast oppinions. Or are you to vague to see that?

-Luke-
May 28, 2004, 01:24 PM
Now you have two things to look up Blayde, the forum rules and the word 'vague' in the dictionary. Have fun...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Luke- on 2004-05-29 05:55 ]</font>

Para
May 28, 2004, 01:25 PM
Ep1&2 people would just post mostly ep1&2 is better.

The reason I said Ep3 forum is better to post in is because those people actually play the game and have a general idea of what the game is like.

Many people in the ep1&2 forum don't know how Episode III is like so they tend to give non informative answers.

So really im not vague to your idea but Im actually using common sense.

Of course this only works if the people in episode III give informative answers besides "BUY IT!!"

Arislan
May 28, 2004, 01:31 PM
As for an informative answer... Depends on if you like Stretegy games. If your friends are calling "Yugi-Oh" or some crap like that, its asmuch YugiOh as Baten Kaitos or Lost Kingdoms is. It uses cards as a game mechanic, but the cards arent the be all and end all which it is in any CCG out there.

So, if you like to play Final Fantasy Tactics, or Front Mission, or Ogre Battle... Those types of games, you'll very likely like Episode 3. And if not, rent it first. 5 bucks sure can't hurt to find out if you like a game.

FIDELCASTRO
May 28, 2004, 05:48 PM
post this in off-topic. you'll probably get a better mix of responses there.

Nai_Calus
May 28, 2004, 05:54 PM
Yeah, it's the dice that matter. XD

Eh, it's not that bad, I guess... I'm not very fond of it at all(Ok, I have to be forced to play it). But it's interesting enough, I suppose. Just make sure you have someone to play with, it's incredibly boring solo. Watch out for lobby FSODers.

watashiwa
May 28, 2004, 07:53 PM
On 2004-05-28 11:31, Arislan wrote:
So, if you like to play Final Fantasy Tactics, or Front Mission, or Ogre Battle... Those types of games, you'll very likely like Episode 3. And if not, rent it first. 5 bucks sure can't hurt to find out if you like a game.

Uh, hello! You can't rent PSO games due to the serial number and access keys. They are not available in your rental stores.

EJ
May 28, 2004, 08:03 PM
But most people have both games. It a matter of choice if you like stragerty games thne go for it but if you don't like these kind of game then don't bother. This is only my opinion.

Arislan
May 28, 2004, 08:55 PM
I havent been in a rental place since early GC days. And they DID used to rent the DC versions of PSO at both Hollywood and Blockbuster, so I would have assumed that trend would continue. The only version that would really be roadblocked by this would be the XBox, since it requires a Gamertag to register.

So, if they're not available. Ah well. They still should be, perfectly playable offline. And since they stick them into their own cases for rental, the Serail/Access sticker wouldn:t even be available for the first person that rents it. Rental companies' fault, in this case.