PDA

View Full Version : Am I lucky...?

Alli
May 28, 2004, 04:28 PM
I was just leveling offline in the Ult ruins with my lil Redria FOnewearl... In the super-big room in ruins 2, I killed the big evil horsey that comes charging at you, and it dropped a red box! I figured it was a photon drop, but when I ran over to see what it was, it said ????SPECIAL WEAPON... so I tekked it and it was a legit spread needle! I didn't even know Redria could get those... O.o Is this a rare occurence, or is it no big deal? Since I just have my 1 force character, I've never really tried hunting for anything other than FO stuff... so I just want to know how thrilled I should be about my find! ^_~

Jason
May 28, 2004, 04:33 PM
That big evil horsey that comes charging at you is called a Dark Bringer in Ultimate mode. You obviously are lucky, hey, I have a Redria FOnewearl too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

lain2k3
May 28, 2004, 04:38 PM
Spread needle is not a difficult drop, but it is the best weapon you can get in the offline game. Congratulations.

Jarek
May 28, 2004, 04:43 PM
Well, I have Redria and I haven't found one, but it is good, oh yes.
Congrats.
I would stab you, but I've found some of my own good stuff lately, so I'll let it slide. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Oh, and any %'s?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: psobsesser on 2004-05-28 14:44 ]</font>

Jason
May 28, 2004, 04:44 PM
On 2004-05-28 14:38, lain2k3 wrote:
Spread needle is not a difficult drop, but it is the best weapon you can get in the offline game. Congratulations.

But in the way she obtained it from a Dark Bringer (which there aren't many) had to be lucky. As there are a few Dark Bringers per run, it is somewhat a difficult drop for Redria.

lain2k3
May 28, 2004, 04:45 PM
On 2004-05-28 14:44, Jason wrote:

On 2004-05-28 14:38, lain2k3 wrote:

But in the way she obtained it from a Dark Bringer (which there aren't many) had to be lucky. As there are a few Dark Bringers per run, it is somewhat a difficult drop for Redria.

nope, still an easy drop. almost exactly the same as the merlan drop.

Alli
May 28, 2004, 04:48 PM
Yahoo~~~! I never thought my section ID could find anything worthwhile, other than an abundance of Add-Slots and Diskas of Braveman (would that be BraveMEN? ^_~) The only other times someone found something truly cool in one of my games was when the Gi-Gue dropped its body in the tower and someone else got a Demo comet from a Nar Lily... but I've never found any great FO rares that I can proudly show off... so I'll just use my Fire Scepter Agni until something better comes along! Maybe I'll just join other people's games for now...

Vielka
May 28, 2004, 05:05 PM
i honestly dont know if that could be the best weapon found offline.. pyshco wands, summit moons, twinkle stars, all are better weapons for FO's.. Still a nice find, congrats

lain2k3
May 28, 2004, 05:10 PM
On 2004-05-28 14:48, Alli wrote:
Yahoo~~~! I never thought my section ID could find anything worthwhile, other than an abundance of Add-Slots and Diskas of Braveman (would that be BraveMEN? ^_~) The only other times someone found something truly cool in one of my games was when the Gi-Gue dropped its body in the tower and someone else got a Demo comet from a Nar Lily... but I've never found any great FO rares that I can proudly show off... so I'll just use my Fire Scepter Agni until something better comes along! Maybe I'll just join other people's games for now...

Redria is an awesome ID. Go after god/battle, magic stone iritista, red handgun, sacred cloth, god/arm, lavis cannon, asuka, more demo comets, df field, red mechguns, kasami bracer, agito 1980, magic rock moola, and tons of others.

Redria is awesome.

Alli
May 28, 2004, 05:28 PM
Sweet! Thanks for renewing my love for my ID... originally I just picked it because it matched my character's outfit (hahaha) and then I realized it actually had something to do with what you FIND... I thought I'd picked a bad one, but I'm glad to see there are more than a few things worth finding! I've decided, I'm going to hunt for MOOLA!!! Wish me luck! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

iamfanboy
May 28, 2004, 06:29 PM
some advice on hunting for moola with a Redria ID:

GO FOR IT IN VERY HARD, probably in one of the Caves quests.

for some reason, Sonic Team decided to make several items that are dropped by monsters in BOTH very hard and ultimate easier to find in Very hard. Moola is a 1/512 drop from a lily in vhard, and a 1/901 drop from a Canune in Ultimate. Does it make sense? NO.

I found my moola completely by accident while getting my FOmar up to Ultimate. Just walking through the caves, killed a lily, and BAM there it was!

Switchblayde
May 29, 2004, 12:55 AM
Its a pretty rare find but nothing extrordinary

Blobglobual
May 29, 2004, 01:08 AM
Spread needles must be good http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif