PDA

View Full Version : What does everybody wear to sleep at night?

Saladwood
Oct 20, 2001, 02:21 AM
Well????

DiaboliK_HolY_VamP
Jan 12, 2003, 06:29 PM
Hey guys, ive been reading for this whole thread... and i absolutely love the off topic thingy, wow, sure a lot of things have happened here! , first, the discussion about is it or not to sleep in panties (dunno, and dun wanna find out http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif), then the anorexic thingy (i weight 170 lbs. and only 14, and im NOT fat!) and then the nekkid fest! wow!
well, just wanted to say hi and hope to be accepted in this thread...

Ness
Jan 12, 2003, 06:38 PM
Is that why you brought it back from nearly 2 years ago?

I sleep in my old clothes.

DiaboliK_HolY_VamP
Jan 12, 2003, 06:46 PM
is that why i bring back what?
oh, and if i dont sleep nekkid, i sleep with good ol' boxers and 1 sock (my right foot doesnt like to be covered... but the left one semm to like it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif)

Ian D
Jan 12, 2003, 07:10 PM
Wow, please shut up.

(Sleeps in his underwear... yeah.)

BizzaBizza
Jan 12, 2003, 07:34 PM
I sleep in whatever, tshirt and shorts, naked, drunk, outside in my hammock, with my kitten asleep on my face, I'm not picky...

i usually fall asleep drunk. usually fall asleep in my own throwup. its sick, but i like it. and in my boxers or naked. i dont like wearing clothes. plus if u have morning wood it doesnt help out too much with the whole clothes thing. it hurts when hes trying to push really hard but boxers only give so much budge

G-Assassin
Jan 12, 2003, 07:43 PM
"I wear my sunglasses at night
so I can so i can see the light
that's right before my eyes"

Oh right. I sleep in a t-shirt and boxers, or perhaps pyjamas. Pervert. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

[EDIT: Fell asleep on the s key. o_O]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: G-Assassin on 2003-01-12 16:45 ]</font>

DiaboliK_HolY_VamP
Jan 12, 2003, 07:59 PM
On 2003-01-12 16:34, BizzaBizza wrote:

i usually fall asleep drunk. usually fall asleep in my own throwup. its sick, but i like it. and in my boxers or naked. i dont like wearing clothes. plus if u have morning wood it doesnt help out too much with the whole clothes thing. it hurts when hes trying to push really hard but boxers only give so much budge

LMAO @ that! fall asleep in your throwup? thats sick!
i like it!

keichishoshuko
Jan 12, 2003, 09:27 PM
I sleep with some VERY big clothing on, it';s so comfy, and for some reason, I can never sleep with out a blanket -_-x and yes ! sleeping with someone you love ^_^X

Raist
Jan 12, 2003, 09:41 PM
i tend to fall asleep completely clothed sitting up while playing a random video game, usually pso.

Blenjar
Jan 12, 2003, 09:45 PM
I sleep with a short & shirt.

Rotis
Jan 12, 2003, 10:44 PM
MUST WE BUMP REALLY REALLY OLD THREADS?

...sigh, those were the good old days.

jimmer_jammer
Jan 12, 2003, 11:14 PM
ack. a thread from 2001. amazing. I think i will reply to it. I sleep with my xbox and a bottle of hand lotion. j/k accually I sleep in boxers and a tshirt. good night everybody.

BizzaBizza
Jan 12, 2003, 11:19 PM
wait. its not that old, dude 2001 was last year