PDA

View Full Version : Need donations, corrupted, still lvl 1, want to enter Cup, h

Shimarisu
May 29, 2004, 06:48 AM
I decided to go in for the team tournament cup, but unfortunately as many of you know I corrupted and am at level 1. It's not an IMMEDIATE disaster as I had Simon's character Servelan, from which I 'stole' many cards. But Simon's in Japan now, I'm stuck at home, I have to support 2 households and work has made me unable to come online. I need cards badly, and I'm talking donations and loans (for example, as Servelan had 3 Immortality and I had 3, I now have Immortality on both chars but only 3 total, I need 3 on loan, I appreciate they are rare but I cannot make my KILLER decks without them).

I also need Dice Fever, Harisen Fan, Kaladbolg, Twin Chakram, Madness for my second best deck (failing getting Immortality for the first). Yep, I don't even have enough of my common cards. I can't even throw my hands in the air, give in to the Devil and dupe the cards I do have like Immortality to get the 6 copies of it I had back, because I was dumb enough to leave the cable for my USB card in Japan.

I probably don't stand a chance in hell now because my hard work is all destroyed, but I just need the cards to make my original decks that I designed, and if I can get anywhere in the Cup maybe I will come back to ep 3. I would be extremely grateful if anybody could help.

- Shimarisu

Arislan
May 29, 2004, 06:56 AM
Just make me a list of what you need, and I'll get the stuff to you as soon as possible. Just Immortality, or anything else?

Good to see you back! If only for the tourney!

Shimarisu
May 29, 2004, 07:06 AM
Hi,

I don't know what I have and don't have total on both chars, but I need enough to make 2x my best decks. I'll already have some of these cards but not the volume needed.

I need something in the way of this. In some cases I need extras for Servelan.

3xKaladbolg
3xTwin Chakram
3xHarisen fan
3xMadness
2xPunch
2xUnit Blow
1xHeavy Attack
3xDice Fever
1xFly
3xPan Arms
3xDubchich
3xImmortality
3xFix
2xKnock Out
3xAssault
2x Unit blow
1x Heavy attack
1x Beat
2x Stab
3x Heavy slash
3x Slash
3x S+Y
3xHP Attack
3x Together

If anybody has ANYTHING from this list, anything at all, please arrange to meet online. If the card is important to you but you AREN'T using it for the Cup, in many cases I already have 1 of the card on at least 1 character and can take a loan.

Thanks again for any kind help.

Getintothegame
May 29, 2004, 11:20 AM
You're back! Good to see you.

Talk to me some time, if possible, I want to tell you something.

SolRiver
May 29, 2004, 02:36 PM
Hmm...? Beat cant be trade... but dont u have ep1&2?

Zaneatron
May 29, 2004, 03:15 PM
SHIM!!!!!

I can help you, and be your partner too if you want!
(Holidays are teh roxorz!)

Youve already given me so much, its about time to repay the favour http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ill send you my USB cable too when im done with it if you want.

Good to see you back http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PrinceBrightstar
May 29, 2004, 03:48 PM
Shim, how's that capture card of yours? Are you ready to film the finals?

Arislan
May 29, 2004, 07:31 PM
Alright, I've got everything on the list that's tradeable (can't trade Beat, stupid E cards) except for these

Dubchich x 3
Immortality x 1
Fly x 1

Just give me a time、and you've got what you need... Other than those few, sorry about that.

Logical2u
May 29, 2004, 08:04 PM
Shimarisu's back! Hurrah!

I think I can spare some of the cards you need...

Harisen Fan: Don't use it anyways...
Madness + Punch: I don't use madness, punch isn't useful most of the times anyways.
Unit Blow: Never used it, should've though.
Pan Arms: Got lots.
Assualt, Slash, Stab: Got plenty I think.
I can also spare an HP attack or two, I won plenty from the slots.

The only things I might need back are the Punch, Unit and HP Attack cards.

BTW Shim, the new card-rev is ... Or not...

//Arislan Edit
//Sorry Logical, Requested by the site owner not to be given out yet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arislan on 2004-05-29 18:23 ]</font>

Shimarisu
May 29, 2004, 08:39 PM
OK guys,

Thanks for all the offers of help. I can't make it on til late Sunday night as Sunday is insane auction listing night. Zane, you can be my partner if you don't mind using my designed decks, otherwise I will use Servelan on the other Cube. Unless you have a better deck. These decks really are 90%+ win (I'm thinking Arkz meleex2 or Madness deck x2, I'm going to test em both to see which results in more wins). But you need to get on the phone to play as I am awful communicating with the private text. I'd be grateful to know if they made card rev changes to my decks, because they utterly wrecked about 3 of my decks with the last update (I used Akiko's Wok a lot to bring themed equipment decks from 7 points up to 8, and I had a Rukmin deck that is useless now).

I hope the tournament allows Assist cards /oxana "FOOK ASSIST!" /oxana. IMO the game is boring without Assist. And the good thing about the Madness deck is even if they use Assistless on you, it's still usable. IMO though Assistless is a lazy card for those whose only strategy is wrecking the other team's.

So anyway, see you guys at 10pm UK time which is afternoon US time.

I was going to restart the game anyway with the UK version. That's because I let my rank slip too damn bad. I reckon with the UK version I can get Arion in NGC again and then make him GOD 1 and I'll be famous and everybody will love me! (God I'm sad). Losing the cards I had SUCKED SHIT though because now I can't restart the game with a head start. At least I can beat on Servelan a bit for the level up up to around lvl 20 (nobody accuse me of Jack Bauering, I really AM desperate.)

- Shimarisu

Zaneatron
May 29, 2004, 08:44 PM
phone sounds like a plan, fortunately i have a speaker on my bedroom one, so no need for hands http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ill help you level up too, and i can finally send you back your Trial, so you can get beat http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

im meeting getintothegame to get some snaps for the site on sunday, but i think theyll be before 10 pm http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

AzureBlaze
May 29, 2004, 11:37 PM
If you have any money left on any of your guys, did you try pinz?

I know that he attempts to sell you a lot of the ones from your list, like HP attack, you can get after 1 or 2 tries at it. (just in case you can't get all 3 of something at once), or while you are waiting for a donator to show up.

I can offer some HP attacks, & stabs because I got mulitples from Pinz. (PM me) Good luck!

Nisshoku
May 31, 2004, 08:53 AM
Welcome back, Shimarisu. Here's hoping you and Zane kick major butt in G-1.

Jools
May 31, 2004, 12:14 PM
If anyone wants any pre-tournament practice games then reply or pm. It seems a lot of people could do with some strong competition and practice to get back into the swing of things. Hope you stay around Shim.

-Jools

Shimarisu
Jun 1, 2004, 04:06 AM
I do. And I want pre tourny practice games for COM bashing too. I suspect Mines deck may be a fast COM bashing deck, any thoughts? Because as we all know, this tourney ain't about skill but who can bash the COM fastest (ie a 4 game match in 30 mins - that even possible?)

- Shimarisu

Malkavian
Jun 1, 2004, 09:01 AM
Uhmm...
In Dengeki Cup all we had to beat humans. When there was less people it was possible to reach semifinals before find another player, that's all.

Arislan
Jun 1, 2004, 10:44 AM
Crap Shim, I just managed to get myself stuck over a at a friends for the past couple days, didnt get to get online to transfer cards... If you still need anything on that list, I'll be on and around about a half hour before the tourney should be starting, so we can always transfer then...

Terribly sorry....