PDA

View Full Version : GC: to those who own PSO Plus...

jnblz316
May 29, 2004, 12:39 PM
i read what PSO+ had to offer and i still have a couple of questions to ask:
1.it states that the online quest are on offline. the only quest it seems to mention is e.towe,w.tower,Soth,& central fire swirl. will it include all of the online quests including the gallons shop quest?
2.Eps.2 c-mode will only go to stage 5. is that correct cause whats the point in putting it to stage 5 and not being able to get the s-ranks.
3.for c-mode offline in regular pso i heard you can only get s-ranks in online c-mode? will you be able to s-ranks on offline c-mode in pso plus?
4.i also read you can change he language to english. people were saying that it was false. so can you change the settings to english?

thats all the questions i have for now.
thanks in advance

Ketchup345
May 29, 2004, 12:55 PM
On 2004-05-29 10:39, jnblz316 wrote:
2.Eps.2 c-mode will only go to stage 5. is that correct cause whats the point in putting it to stage 5 and not being able to get the s-ranks.
3.for c-mode offline in regular pso i heard you can only get s-ranks in online c-mode? will you be able to s-ranks on offline c-mode in pso plus?

thats all the questions i have for now.
thanks in advance

2) Stage 5 is the last Episode 2 C-Mode Stage, you get your prize after C5 in Episode 2 C-Mode:
1- Temple
2- Spaceship
3- Ga Da Val and CCA
4- Seabed
5- Tower

3) Offline C-Mode (for both Epiosde 1 and Episode 2) have the same "toy" prizes for an S-Rank time. Seen here (http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=331).

Edit:
The Episode 2 S-Rank prizes may be the same, but the A and B ranks are different.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2004-05-30 07:46 ]</font>

jnblz316
May 29, 2004, 12:59 PM
cool thanks man. can anyone else answer the other 2 questions for me?

jnblz316
May 30, 2004, 08:45 AM
sorry for the double posting but can someone answer my question on the online quests for offline please?

rena-ko
May 30, 2004, 09:37 AM
1) i'm pretty sure you only get the tower quests and fire swirl for offline mode.

4) you can set plus to all 5 available languages.

jnblz316
May 30, 2004, 10:16 AM
ok thanks alot man. i was hoping you get all the quest but i can live with the e.towe,w.tower,c. fire swirl. if i do the east and wet tower offline and i do the gallons shop side quest in them. will i still have to retrieve the information for that p.drop guy online again to use the p.drop for weapons?

glopgog
May 30, 2004, 06:21 PM
Hey got a few questions, too.
6) Can you use your US serial number with the JP version of PSO+ to get online?
7) Is it possible to transfer your US data to the JP ver of PSO+? Or play offline multiplayer with the JP ver.(If so, EPII C-mode as well)?
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif Do you have to use a Japanese memory card with PSO+, or do English work?
9) Do tower monsters have less HP offline like the rest?

The reason I ask these is, I'm thinking of getting a freeloader and PSO+, so I ca do tower offline. More convenient for Real Neis hunts.