PDA

View Full Version : Arkz: Can't seem to make a decent deck

DestroyerV2
May 29, 2004, 04:17 PM
Hey all, I've been messing around with my cards and I've been trying to make a decent arkz deck. I've followed guides on this website but they always seem to have many cards required that I dont have. I currently cannot go online with my gamecube due to this internet service preventing it, so I cannot trade with anyone. If anyone can help me make a decent arkz deck, it would be greatly appreciated. Here are my cards.

Creatures
Booma 8
Gibooma 1
Savage Wolf 6
Barbarous Wolf 6
Rag Rappy 5
Al Rappy 5
Love Rappy 1
Mothmant 8
Hildebear 7
Evil Shark 3
Guil Shark 1
Govulmer 2
Poison Lily 4
Hidoom 1
Pan Arms 1
Pofuilly Slime 2
Pouilly Slime 1
Nano Dragon 1
Dubchic 5
Canadine 5
Canane 2
Canabin 1
Sinow Zele 1
La Dimenian 1
Arlan 1
Claw 4
Dark Gunner 1
Death Gunner 1

Action
Attack 8
Slash 5
Long Arm 1
Snipe 3
Chaotic Attack 1
Stab 3
Cross Slay 8
Assault 1
Split 1
1/2 Attack 3
NA Attack 4
MC Attack 1
SW Attack 4
SH Attack 1
Ghost Attack 1
Bind 5
Knock Out 1
Bind Kill 10
Lock1 1
Foie 5
Gifoie 1
Barta 1
Zonde 3
Dodge 5
Guard 4
Reduce 1
NA Guard 2
CN Guard 1
Punch Guard 1
Escape 1

Assist
Rich 1

This is a list of all the cards I have, if you don't list all 30 cards I should use, thats fine. I just need some help. Oh and please keep any rude remarks to yourself please. Thank you in advance.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DestroyerV2 on 2004-05-29 14:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DestroyerV2 on 2004-05-29 14:31 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DestroyerV2 on 2004-05-29 14:39 ]</font>

prof_frost
Jun 7, 2004, 06:34 PM
its ok

Mixfortune
Jun 7, 2004, 08:16 PM
On 2004-06-07 16:34, prof_frost wrote:
its ok

Do you even know what the thread is about?
This is a list of all his cards that can be put into an Arkz deck, and is looking for some help in creating a deck.
Seriously, stop spamming, read the forum rules, and follow them, or you are in for serious problems very quickly.

Blade_1
Jun 8, 2004, 03:34 AM
Firstly I'm no Arkz master but I've managed to beat offline mode pretty easily (online is so much harder with Arkz) I have a few good Arks cards however I find that usually cards of lesser value work better as you can have more on the field but this depends on the quest and min and max rolls.

I would take:

Rag Rappy*3
Booma*3
Hildebear*3
Evil Shark*3
Guil Shark*1

Attack*1
Long Arm*2
Stab*3
Punch Guard*1
NA Guard*1
Guard*3
Dodge*2
Reduce*2
NA Attack*2

Can't think what Ghost attack does but it may be worth including.

If you want my advice keep the enemy high up the field well away from from your character and you should win, well I've beaten it with similiar decks. When you attack, attack with a weak card first such as a rappy then follow up with a hildebear which will take out the guard.

SolRiver
Jun 8, 2004, 03:42 AM
punch guard in arkz deck?? what for?
anyway... if one going to use rag rappy, they should try half attack more often.

Blade_1
Jun 8, 2004, 04:45 AM
Sorry, force of habit from too much online play, I'm usually too lazy to alter or make on and offline decks and am paranoid about being 'punched', it's still useable at +2 hp at cost +2 although better of with an extra dodge at +2hp cost +1. Sorry.

Zebulan7
Jun 8, 2004, 09:14 AM
This is what I see from your list.

Monsters
Hildebear x3
Nano Dragon x2
Al Rappy x2
Evil Shark x3
Guil Shark x3

Action
Stab x2
Split x1
Foie x2
Zonde x1
Slash x3

Dodge x3
Guard x3
Reduce x1
Escape

This is about as good as it will get for now. You could make a themed deck, but you don't quite have the supplies yet. Thats why this is an "all-around" deck. Techs are in there for the shark and Rappy, who have good TP for their costs. It would be better if you had more Splits, but at least you have enough Stabs. Nano is your muscle, even though it is pretty weak at first. I guess the best SC to use at the moment would be Break, but Hyze would substitue well once your able too. If Break is used, his TP will also help. Hyze just has great stats and AP assist.

Thats it!

Blade_1
Jun 8, 2004, 12:26 PM
Not enough Guils >_<

Zebulan7
Jun 8, 2004, 05:38 PM
lol, correct... one moment

Substitute one Guil for the Pouilly and another for an Arlan.

That should work, but I'm confused. How is it that you have such few and weak cards, yet you also have things like GIfoie, which I just got. I have yet to get a punch gaurd.

Skorpius
Jun 8, 2004, 11:33 PM
On 2004-06-08 10:26, Blade_1 wrote:
Not enough Guils >_<

Meh, if the person doesnt have something, he/she should try to trade/get it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2004-06-08 21:34 ]</font>

DestroyerV2
Jun 10, 2004, 02:40 PM
I would trade if I could go online. Thanks for the help people. I will try all of these.

Edit: oh btw, Ghost attack: Gain AP equal to the number of your own field characters (items and creatures) that have been destroyed up to now. (Ally Field Characters do not count.) sounds pretty strong to me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DestroyerV2 on 2004-06-10 12:45 ]</font>

Zebulan7
Jun 10, 2004, 09:06 PM
Ghost ATk does 1/3 of total (or 1/2, can't remember), sorta like revenge, but not permanent.