PDA

View Full Version : Guykild

Yoink
May 29, 2004, 09:07 PM
What's a good strategy with Guykild? High HP weapons like Fausts and stuff or lots of low-cost weapons and medium cost wapons like Red Mechs or Regular Mechs? Or a mixture of the 2? Since I hate playing against Guykild so much, I figure I'd like playing AS him just as much and I'd like to know what works with him best. Thanks in advance.

Aiya
May 29, 2004, 10:34 PM
On 2004-05-29 19:07, Yoink wrote:
What's a good strategy with Guykild? High HP weapons like Fausts and stuff or lots of low-cost weapons and medium cost wapons like Red Mechs or Regular Mechs? Or a mixture of the 2? Since I hate playing against Guykild so much, I figure I'd like playing AS him just as much and I'd like to know what works with him best. Thanks in advance.

Here's something for you. High cost work well if your controlling him. Like Iron Faust or anti android rifle. Since it takes 2 action points to use actions, I recomend using the High cost (with a mixture of low cost.

If you want to defeat him, heres my stratagy; Get all his weapons so that they have 1 or 2 HP then use punch(use punch on the turn after you lower his weapons HP) also make sure he is using his 8 action points before you use punch because he may equip onother weapon. Use punch as your first attack than any aditional attack would hit him directly for an easy win!

Yoink
May 30, 2004, 10:36 AM
*uses "TY" Symbol Chat*

Skorpius
May 30, 2004, 03:31 PM
about 12 L rank cards that have a bonus when they are destroyed.
EGM, Game Gather, Justy, Pitri, etcetc

prof_frost
Jun 7, 2004, 05:39 PM
just multi equipt low cost items.