PDA

View Full Version : EP3: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!S-Rank in 2 turns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aiya
May 29, 2004, 09:33 PM
Here is my Guide to get an S-Rank in 2 turns (and 1 minute!). You can use 1 controller for this method if you set the charactors used to the same controller in deck selection (before the battle). First I'll start with the cards needed. Put them in order from top to bottom.

Use Orland as the attacker
-Black King Bar(or you could use Chain Sword)
-Guard
-HPattack
-SWattack
-Stab
-Then fill the rest of the deck with anything

Use Hyze as the charactor made to lose
-Nano Dragon (You could replace this creature with almost any other type if you want)
-Dice+1
-Fill the remaining space with any cards

Before you start, you need to create a charactor that is made to lose. Next, create the decks(make sure you make the cards in the deck in order when you create the deck or you can't do this S-Rank trick) and go to the order option on the upper-right of the screen in deck selection if you aren't certain it's in order.

GAME-
Choose Unguis Lapis A then set the rules to 6 min roll and Deck Unshuffled. I find it easier if both charactors are on the same controller. When the game starts it doesn't matter who goes first.

HYZE-
If Hyze goes first, play the Nano Dragon and Dice+1 (summon the dragon next to you) then end your turn.

ORLAND-
Use Black King Bar and Dice+1, then move forward 2 spaces(Note: if Orland Goes first, then move farward 1 space [instead of 2] and 1 more space on Orland's next turn).

HYZE-
Move charactor 1 space forward so that the attacker is right infront of you. Then move the Nano Dragon Behind Hyze so that they are all alighned. Then attack with Hyze. Block his attack with Guard.

ORLAND-
Use all the action cards in order(HPattack, SWattack, and stab) then attack (don't Guard with Hyze)

There you have it!
Finally a way to get an S-Rank in 2 turns!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aiya on 2004-05-29 20:44 ]</font>

Devin
May 29, 2004, 10:06 PM
I swear another one of these stupid guides to get S rank is made every day...

Aiya
May 29, 2004, 10:18 PM
Hey, this one works far better than any other guide I've ever seen! The best guide other than mine(2 turns) gets you an A+ Rank. Why don't you try this S-Rank Guide and see how well it works for yourself. I'd only write something like this if I thaught it could be usefull to others.

Zinger314
May 29, 2004, 10:32 PM
On 2004-05-29 20:18, Aiya wrote:
Hey, this one works far better than any other guide I've ever seen!No, it does not work better than mine. It would have a greater time ratio than my method, because it involves two controllers. (One more minute for one more card? I'll pass.)

Aiya
May 29, 2004, 10:38 PM
On 2004-05-29 20:32, Zinger314 wrote:

On 2004-05-29 20:18, Aiya wrote:
Hey, this one works far better than any other guide I've ever seen!No, it does not work better than mine. It would have a greater time ratio than my method, because it involves two controllers. (One more minute for one more card? I'll pass.)

You could use 1 Controller not 2 if you want. And it does take 1 minute to complete. Simply set both charactors to the same controller.

Corey
Jun 1, 2004, 03:24 PM
One made with Rika's Claw and Reiz in Caleum was better than this...

Mixfortune
Jun 1, 2004, 04:02 PM
It all depends on what cards you have available.
I for one don't have Rika's Claw, but have a BKB.

Personally, I just play against the computers with Indi Belra. Not as fast, definitely, but it's a lot more amusing http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

prof_frost
Jun 4, 2004, 08:05 PM
I knew this alreaty

prof_frost
Jun 8, 2004, 08:21 PM
one of these things is made every day

Arislan
Jun 8, 2004, 08:27 PM
Frost, again, you spam. And you double posted, even at that. Edit your old post if you want to make a new comment, and wait until someone else posts to post again. The *only* time a doube post would be at all warranted would be to add another chapter to a fanfic, and this is hardly one.

One more warning, and you are going to get yourself banned. Reread the forum rules, please, and follow them. Unless of course, you really do want to be banned. In which case, why not just leave the site and stop posting rather than annoying other users?