PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Ranger Item

Blobglobual
May 29, 2004, 10:15 PM
What is your favorite ranger item and why?

JGaff
May 30, 2004, 10:02 AM
I like Shots, be it Bazookas, Shots, or other launchers becuase they either hit enemies, look cooler/Do assload of Damage. Also, they tend to be fairly uncommon and are fun to get when possible.

lain2k3
May 30, 2004, 11:18 AM
I like them all, and then spread needle above of all others.

so meh.

Butoden
May 30, 2004, 11:40 AM
I prefer Rifles for Rangers. They can hit enemies from a range from where they won't attack you yet.

Dana
May 30, 2004, 12:40 PM
handgun+RAmarl=mmmmmmmmmmmmm
hundgun is my fav*2000H 4 eva

Blobglobual
May 30, 2004, 05:20 PM
I like ri9fles the best, they are fast and accurate

HotWaterDeath
May 31, 2004, 03:22 AM
First, and foremost, the Spread Needle. Then, a nice Frozen Shooter on the side. Ahhh, the patterned answer.

Xaos127
May 31, 2004, 08:10 AM
i totally agree with hotwater theres nothing like a good spread neddle and a lovely frozen shooter

Jason
May 31, 2004, 08:37 AM
None of my characters are rangers and none will be. But I don't mind playing with those who do use rangers. I loved the Spread Needle back then in the DC version when it was equipable for hunters. If I have a ranger I'll get myself that, a Frozen Shooter, and a Heaven's Punisher for its nice special attack to fool around with even though it is weak from what I had read.

I voted Handguns. Red Handgun had been pretty helpful for me.

KingChaos
May 31, 2004, 10:32 AM
i like mechs guld milla's and especially yas 9000m

Sitka
May 31, 2004, 11:00 AM
Frozen Shooter - hands down. Please don't convert it into a Snow Queen. My favorite runs are usually tower runs and seabeds, so the frozen shooter is much better than the spread needle for me. Shooter definitely for mines. Spread is great for forest, caves and ruins, where stopping a huge beastie pack is critical to your success. Yas 3000r for fighting Falz or Flow. S-rank mechguns for leveling up quickly. S-rank twin or monkey king bar when you feel like actually picking up some of the rares that all the other players pick up because you're across the room freezing the beasties. All the other weps, give 'em away.