PDA

View Full Version : Is online worth the money?

Dragon_Tamer
May 30, 2004, 06:41 AM
Is online worth the money?

What is so good about playing online?

The only thing i worry about is that everyone is already to far ahead of me online, so i won't be able to beat anyone.

DruidMettool
May 30, 2004, 11:01 AM
It's really up in the air. There are very few activities to do on both 1+2 and Ep3. If there was more to do, i'd probably play more than 4 times a week.

It's really up to you. But I say that you don't go online unless you know how to make the best of what Sonic Team offers (which is next to nothing).

Dr_Tokugawa
May 30, 2004, 01:09 PM
The main reason why online is so much fun is interactive play.

For the first little bit, you'll have to go out & meet some people in PSO-land, but if you can find some friends you can play with on a regular basis, it increases the experience a lot. Pretty simple really.

Enjoy.

Aunt_Betty
May 30, 2004, 05:09 PM
Well if you enjoy stradegy get it.

Link00seven
May 31, 2004, 02:28 PM
Online is fun and all, but its not worth $9/mo. But, hey, if you want to pay it, go ahead. I know I had a blast online, and as long as you feel like you can get your money's worth, your fine http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Saiffy
May 31, 2004, 03:51 PM
Quite frankly PSO in its current state is not worth it, UNLESS you know a small group of people you can play with

J3553
May 31, 2004, 04:32 PM
Sign up and play it for a month (the first month is free). If your enjoying yourself, get another month. In my opinion is well worth the cost. Having played offline for a couple years it is very fun to play with others. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

McDonalds
Jun 1, 2004, 11:56 AM
On 2004-05-30 04:41, Dragon_Tamer wrote:

The only thing i worry about is that everyone is already to far ahead of me online, so i won't be able to beat anyone.

Hehe, if you a lvl 50 legit, a lvl 1 who is non-legit will beat you up easily. But there are still tons of legit people online who are fun to play with.

Shrike
Jun 1, 2004, 05:18 PM
I find online a little boring in ep3, but if you have ep1&2 for gc as well then I think you should. Ep1&2 is a lot of fun online and the hunter's license covers both games so you can play ep3 online as well. If you don't have ep1&2, then I don't think it's worth it. In the end it's your choice though.