PDA

View Full Version : How many times have you killed Olga Flow?

Switchblayde
May 30, 2004, 10:41 AM
3 as of right now

jnblz316
May 30, 2004, 10:49 AM
i played this game since day one on gc and xbox and i beat him only twice.

Butoden
May 30, 2004, 11:09 AM
I only got him 4 times.

The first time was on Normal Mode, with Butoden of course, I had trouble with Seabed before so I came back when I was up at Very Hard.

I got him once in Multi-Mode, it's funny, but this was also on Normal Mode, so it was quite easy with a lv 30 B@L and a lv 50+ Butoden http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Olga Flow is surely the boss that I fought the least out of all bosses!!

lain2k3
May 30, 2004, 11:28 AM
Wow, you really have no right to say someone else posts too much, do you?

And as of now, 26 times. 25 with my hunewearl. 1 with a ramarl, but thats because Im doing other things with her.

Switchblayde
May 30, 2004, 12:41 PM
I stole your polls!!!!!! but heres something interesting

lain2k3
PSO slacker

Mood: opaque

AND. . . .

Switchblayde
PSO Assassin

you were saying????

Saciel
May 30, 2004, 12:49 PM
^_^;; this is a very good question. Lets see... twice online... never offline.

Yah... that's bad, I went back to normal mode, playing with my level 70 Fomar... erm not really worried too much I go in with no scape dolls... and he blams me with a one hit kill... two which I say... meh screw it as I hadn't used ryuker before the teleport >.<

lain2k3
May 30, 2004, 12:55 PM
Actually, I dont see your point, you little instigating assface.

Ive been here about 10 months more than you have. I usually post things that are actually helpful. I got my post count up by helping people and having decent conversations, not stealing other peoples projects and making 34 polls about nothing in particular every day.

fireant
May 30, 2004, 01:04 PM
I spend a lot of time in EP2. I must be in the around 30 or so.

On 2004-05-30 10:41, Switchblayde wrote:
I stole your polls!!!!!! but heres something interesting

lain2k3
PSO slacker

Mood: opaque

AND. . . .

Switchblayde
PSO Assassin

you were saying????

All I see that your an ass. If this about the lower post count you have than lain2k3 keep being a ass for one more year and at that rate you are posting at you should have 1628 post.

Shigecki
May 30, 2004, 01:23 PM
If you are talking about all together, N/H/VH/ULT offline or online, too many to count. I own that bitch.

Dana
May 30, 2004, 01:40 PM
hundreds, thats too many too count, also, it's nice to say that......but, at least ummmmm well there was..and ummmmm, non with my HUnewearl, but lots with Dana and Sarah, my FOrce and RAnger

ps, lain2k3 has been quite helpful, switchblade your not very helpful, your an ass

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dana_ranger on 2004-05-30 11:44 ]</font>

Eihwaz
May 30, 2004, 01:47 PM
I'm not sure; but whatever the number is, it isn't too large. I haven't played a lot of Episode 2 to date.

Most memorable times killing him: With my HUmar (only used a Flowen's Sword XD), and with my friend. We got to see Flowen. Twas awesome.

And Switchblayde, STFU. Lain has been here WAY longer than you, and doesn't spam fairly worthless topics everyday.

(And she has everyone's favorite avatar. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif)

Shigecki
May 30, 2004, 02:04 PM
ps, lain2k3 has been quite helpful, switchblade your not very helpful, your an ass

I agree.

Para
May 30, 2004, 03:08 PM
Lets not turn this thread into a rant against switchblayde thread. Keep that in the rants section lol

But either way..

Flaming
We will not tolerate flames of any nature. Flames include posts that clearly insult other members. We will not tolerate name calling, harassment, insults, offesive remarks and insinuations.

If you feel that you have been inappropriately flamed or harassed, please do not respond to it in any way and do not flame or flamebait back. Please contact a mod or an admin and inform them of the situation and provide a link to that thread. Before a staffer can take action, you have to be sure that you did not instigate the situation, that you did not further encourage the harassment, that you did not respond inappropriately, that you have tried to resolve the situation in a calm and matured manner or have calmly asked the offending member to stop, and that if things get bad, you have tried to remove yourself from the situation even if that means discontinuing to post in the thread the incident involves until it can be resolved by a staffer.

Dyras
May 30, 2004, 04:25 PM
Quote:

Flaming
We will not tolerate flames of any nature. Flames include posts that clearly insult other members. We will not tolerate name calling, harassment, insults, offesive remarks and insinuations.

If you feel that you have been inappropriately flamed or harassed, please do not respond to it in any way and do not flame or flamebait back. Please contact a mod or an admin and inform them of the situation and provide a link to that thread. Before a staffer can take action, you have to be sure that you did not instigate the situation, that you did not further encourage the harassment, that you did not respond inappropriately, that you have tried to resolve the situation in a calm and matured manner or have calmly asked the offending member to stop, and that if things get bad, you have tried to remove yourself from the situation even if that means discontinuing to post in the thread the incident involves until it can be resolved by a staffer.

That, I find amusing, because looking through Switchblayde's post history and his messages, that could easily be used against him.

Blobglobual
May 30, 2004, 11:21 PM
I have never beaten olga flow.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

MitsukoSouma
May 31, 2004, 05:21 AM
At least a dozen times!

RFB
May 31, 2004, 05:36 AM
hum.. 4

Fredrick
May 31, 2004, 09:49 AM
Well I play more EP 2 then EP1 so I would have to say... 10 offline, 35 online. Give or take a few...

Malkavian
May 31, 2004, 01:06 PM
Not much. I rarely play Seabed for fun.
I think 5-6 times offline and around 10 online.

Then I beat it many times in Challenge mode. Possibly around 20 times.

ombres
May 31, 2004, 02:28 PM
hummm once so far, my little 37 HUnewearl Redia did manage to beat him(at normal of course lol)!

Now I will do all hard episode 1 and 2 then I do Vhard and finally ultimate!!!

I did read that he was only beatable by gun... well I beat him with my trusty double saber(musashi that I got from the hard dragon) and it was fun!!! He did give me an hard time but once you know is patern he is a lot easier!

Fun to kill(always love a good chalenge)!!!
Now if only I could find Delsaber's Right Arm from the normal ruin so I could move on to hard for good LOL

Aunt_Betty
May 31, 2004, 02:52 PM
Olga Flow? about 5 times. He is still hard.

Arislan
May 31, 2004, 02:56 PM
Still haven't beaten him. Could easily go pound him with ARISLAN on VH, but I'm more interested in hitting 100 or so so I can get through Seat of the Heart on VH to get the Tower Quests unlocked.

Nai_Calus
May 31, 2004, 04:10 PM
On 2004-05-31 12:56, Arislan wrote:
Still haven't beaten him. Could easily go pound him with ARISLAN on VH, but I'm more interested in hitting 100 or so so I can get through Seat of the Heart on VH to get the Tower Quests unlocked.

Buh? Oh, is this PSO+? Eh, don't worry about L100 - Done properly, Seat of the Heart is really easy. About the hardest part is keeping Elly alive through Gol Dragon. Either version of the quest is really easy in CCA/Tower, provided you stick to the correct terminals. With Kireek, just a few Recoboxes and minibosses, with Elly, just a few Recoboxes.

Olga... Yeah, a few times. Let's see...

Beaten him on Normal-Vhard solo with my HUmar.
Beaten him on Hard, Multimode, with my HUmar and FOmar.
Beaten him on Ult, solo, with my FOmar.
Beaten him multiple times online in a team with my HUmar, FOmar and RAmarl.

Multi-mode was hard... That was ages ago, Zero was around... L25 then? Ian was something like 60? Amazingly, I managed to keep Zero alive. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

INFAMY_FoX
May 31, 2004, 09:31 PM
I beat him around 40 times with the rest of my usual team.

excecutor
May 31, 2004, 11:16 PM
Twice, and I have had this game for around a year and a half. On a side note, my first run through seabed ever was on bluefill, and I got an imperial pick there. Scary. Also first time I killed olga flow.

Mixfortune
May 31, 2004, 11:21 PM
I have beaten Olga Flow way too many times to count, including offline, online, offline single player, and Challenge Mode. The one time I fought Olga Flow in Challenge Mode was the easiest, since the whole team was more careful. Offline single player I usually don't care enough to dodge most of the attacks, so I just load up on the scapes that eat away at my bank space and hack away to make the battle go quicker. I may as well... it's the only thing I use scapes for anymore.

Switchblayde
Jun 2, 2004, 12:46 PM
Lame excuse for a post. +1 for flaming and all that good stuff. GOODBYE!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ABDUR101 on 2004-06-02 12:23 ]</font>

Zion88
Jun 2, 2004, 02:39 PM
Once for me. I have been focusing unlocking higher difficulties, and leveling up, I have been playing Episode II mostly. But I will destroy it again one day, you all wait and see. Hahahaha!!!!