PDA

View Full Version : RAmarl help...

Shigecki
May 30, 2004, 01:15 PM
I have decided to make a ramarl for the first time. What I was wondering was, how should I distribute the materials. I'm going to use 45 for luck, but the rest is up in the air. ATP only goes up to 1145, which is a bit low, so I don't want to waist too many mats on power. Any suggestions?

BTW I'm only going to use rifle and shot type weapons on her if that helps any.

lain2k3
May 30, 2004, 01:18 PM
The atp needs 402 to max a level 200 so power mats are necessary for a ramarl.

I used on my new ramarl:

45 luck
105 power
50 mind
50 defense

low level ramarls have shit for defense, but ridiculous evp. MST is nice, resta becomes very good.

And congratulations on your assimilation.

Dana
May 30, 2004, 02:10 PM
sadly i made my RAmarl ages befor i had a clue what i was doing, so i used like 30 power, 45 luck, 100 evade, 25 mind, and what ever else, so she is a bit weird in the stats , like almost maxed evade and fairly good def but she isn't the best attacker her mag is 20, 150, 30,0. and she has 2 god/powers and she still has only 1050 atp, but i love her still, and i always trust her evade to be ojn my sife(and maxed luck isn't bad)

Ketchup345
May 30, 2004, 02:17 PM
If you plan on getting to 200:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=56

What Lain said was a good idea.

But if you are playing a RAmarl, the best part is being able to vary your attacks from all ranged to some melee. RAmarls (imo) can melee better than most HUnters. If you want to do all ranged, a RAcast may be better for you.

Dana
May 30, 2004, 02:53 PM
a RAcast would be good, but remember like me some people don't like characters that look....like a VAN , a small, BUS ,maybe. still RAmarls look good, attack good, and are all well rounded.

Shigecki
May 30, 2004, 05:50 PM
I already looked at what it would take to get to 200 and max out on stats, and already have a RAcast. Just getting suggestions from everyone as to what they did. Didn't know they were so well rounded. Thanks for the suggestions.